- One Big Change on the Horizon at SeaWorld San Diego. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;10/12/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p1
The article reports on the minor developments at Sea World San Diego, a theme park at Mission Bay Park in San Diego, California in 2009. It notes that developments came after the Blackstone Group LP acquisition of the park and nine other theme parks. The changes include the introduction of Blue...
- Lego lets go of Legoland control. // Travel Trade;7/27/2005, p9
Reports that U.S.-based private equity firm Blackstone Group Inc. has gained control of the four theme parks developed by Danish building block firm Lego Group. Establishment of a new company called Merlin Entertainments after the acquisition; Significance of the acquisition to Blackstone's...
- MEDIA VET TEAMS WITH INVESTMENT FUND. Fritz, Ben // Daily Variety;2/9/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 31, p2
This article reports that business media vet Robert Krakoff has formed a new partnership with investment fund Blackstone Group Inc. to pursue opportunities in the business-to-business media industry. Working through his Blantyre Partners strategic management and investment firm. which he...
- Finance. Cobb, Mike // Estates Gazette;4/18/2015, Issue 827, p05
The article reports that investment banking Blackstone's overall assets under management rose in the first quarter of 2015, with increase in the carrying value of its real estate funds.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 27, p26
Presents charts depicting investment banking in media and entertainment as of July 2004.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/17/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p44
Depicts mass media and entertainment investments in the United States recent as of November 17, 2003. Global media and entertainment securities volume; Name of investment issuer; Financial institutions involved in the investment.
- MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/3/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 42, p44
Provides the investment banking data on the media and entertainment sector, as of October 2003. Global media and entertainment underwriting volume; Top U.S. and global issues bookrunners; U.S. and global target merger and acquisition advisers; Global equity and debt deals; Global merger and...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Media/Entertainment. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/28/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 41, p46
Presents an investment banking database for global media and entertainment industry as of October 28, 2002. Top U.S. and global new issues bookrunners as of October 21, 2002; Recent global equity and global debt deals as of October 24, 2002; U.S. syndicated loans as of October 24, 2002.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/4/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 31, p40
Presents an investment banking database related to media and entertainment industry in the U.S. as of August 2003. Recent global equity deals; List of global debt deals; Recently announced global merger and acquisition deals in media and entertainment industry.