- Affymetrix / ParAllele: collaboration finds application in new diabetes study. // PharmaWatch: Biotechnology;September 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p15
Reports on the partnership between Affymetrix and ParAllele which resulted in the development of two innovative products that will be used in the extensive genetic study of type 1 diabetes. Aim of the study to identify genes related to the onset of type 1 diabetes; Effectiveness of Frova.
- Planning Ahead for Long-Term Care. // Brown University Long-Term Care Quality Advisor;Sep99, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p4
Offers advice on long-term care planning in the United States.
- LTC. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1363
A definition of the acronym LTC which stands for long-term care is presented.
- Knowing when it's time. O'Connor, John // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;May2012, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p29
The author comments on when the best time to change for the future might be for long-term care providers.
- Don't be shy: step out. Tetz, Gary // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;May2012, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p31
The author reports on issues related to the challenges in long-term care of the sick.
- Consumer Direction in Long-Term Care: A Taxonomy of Legal Issues. Kapp, Marshall B. // Generations;Fall2000, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p16
Presents a taxonomy of the issues involved in the agency model of publicly funded long-term care plans. Assurance on the quality of services in home and community-based long-term care; Rights of consumers; Conclusion.
- Ask The Nursing Expert. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Jan2012, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p10
The article presents an answer to a question on setting up department goals for long-term care for the upcoming year.
- Bite the bullet on LTC. Dale, Samuel // Money Marketing;1/10/2013, p2
The article reports on the advisers and the health care industry's call on the British government to reveal its long-term care (LTC) policy, following the release of a mid-term review which outlined the implementation of a cap on care fees, but offered no details.
- Chasing the healthcare dollar. TABAR, PAMELA // Long-Term Living: For the Continuing Care Professional;Dec2013, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p26
The article focuses on the issues addressed by Jared Landis, senior consultant for the Post-Acute Care Collaborative at Advisory Board Co., about the erosion of the market lines between health care payers and providers in the U.S. The opportunities for post-acute care businesses in the changing...