- M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/28/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p19
Presents charts that presents data on investment banking in the U.S. Monthly global volume merger and acquisition as of March 21, 2005; Merger and acquisition activity as of March 21, 2005; Global target volume by selected industry as of March 21, 2005; European target volume of selected...
- Why Investment Bankers Are Adding Critical Skills for M&A Clients. Sikora, Martin // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2001, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p25
Presents a roundtable discussion on the increasing number of skills and services that merger-and-acquisition (M&A) clients demand from their investment bankers. Examples of additional services provided by investment bankers; Proposed ban on pooling of interest accounting; Deal valuation...
- Conflict of interest arises when valuing companies. Skarbeck, Ken // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/12/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p34A
Reports that officials at the National Association of Securities Dealers Inc. (NASD) have expressed concern over fairness opinions of an acquisition deal. Analysis of the transaction by an investment bank; Conflict of interest issues when the incentive for investment bankers is to see the deal...
- Unicorn Global PE Fund Acquires Equity Stake in BMDS. // EmergingMarketsNOW;6/2/2009, p9
The article reports that Bahrain-based Unicorn Global private equity fund has acquired a 70 percent equity stake in Bahrain Maintenance and Driving Services. The acquisition was made by the fund's wholly owned subsidiary, Regional Energy Services Holding. Established in 2006, Unicorn Global PE...
- M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/13/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 23, p21
Presents charts and a graph depicting global investment bank merger and acquisitions activity as of June 2005.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/12/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 19, p21
Presents information about mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in the investment banking sector of the U.S. as of May 5, 2003. Table depicting global target M&A advisor rankings; Bookrunners for top global acquisition related lenders.
- FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/4/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 38, p38
Presents data on investment banking activity in the financial services sector as of September 27, 2004. Global energy underwriting volume; Top global and U.S. issues; Target merger and acquisition advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 26, p34
Presents data on investment banks' activities in the financial services sector as of June 27, 2005. Global underwriting volume; Top issuers; Announced U.S. and global target merger and acquisition advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 22, p19
Presents statistical information about mergers and acquisitions in the investment banking sector as of June 2, 2003. Mergers and acquisitions around the world as of May 27, 2003; Target volume of industries in U.S. and Europe; Rankings of mergers and acquisition according to their targets.