- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/6/2005, Vol. 72 Issue 22, p17
The article presents a table showing the performance of various IPOs in the U.S. Some of the companies whose IPOs have been listed are XenoPort Inc., Kingsoft Ltd., SSA Global Technologies Inc., and World Fuel Services Corp.
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/26/98, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p36
Presents charts and graphs reflecting the performance of initial public offerings launched in the United States over the two months preceding January 1998. Includes Applied Micro Circuits; Medical Science Systems.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 34, p34
Presents charts of initial public offerings (IPO) in the United States. IPO pricing; Filings made between August 13 and September 3, 2003; Companies emerging out of the quiet period.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p17
The article presents a graphical analysis of the performance of recent initial public offerings and stock offerings in the year 2005. In the best category includes companies like National Interstate Corp., Alpha Natural Resources, GFI Group Inc., etc. And, in the worst category includes Hurra...
- Reoffering Yields. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33604, p18
A table is presented that lists the public offerings of several private companies in the U.S. Including Kansas-based Sedgwick Co, University of Washington, and Olmsted Co. in Minnesota.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 41, p33
A chart is presented which lists the recent 100 initial public offerings by companies including Rackspace Hosting Inc., Energy Recovery Inc. and Safe Bulkers Inc.
- IPO IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/26/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p24
A chart is presented which lists the schedule for initial public offering (IPO) in the U.S. in January 2009 including El Tejar.
- THE IPO 100: A REVIEW OF THE MOST RECENT 100 INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/26/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p25
A chart is presented which lists the top initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. including ProUroCare Medical Inc., Energy Recovery Inc., and WSP Holdings Ltd.
- Public Financing Of Biotechnology: June 2009. // BioWorld Insight;7/13/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p7
A chart depicting the public financing of biotechnology for June 2009 is presented including the number of initial public offerings (IPO) for the month, the average value of IPO, and the total raised in IPO in 2009.