Lehman's New CEO Contender
- Lehman Promotes McDade. // Investment Management Weekly;6/6/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p3
Reports on the appointment of Herbert McDade III as global head of equities division at Lehman Brothers replacing Robert Shafir. Responsibilities of Shafir at the company; Career background of McDade.
- McCarthy Leaves Lehman for Massachusetts College. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/22/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32075, p6
The article reports that former Lehman Brothers Inc. banker Chris McCarthy has joined Massachusetts' Assumption College as executive vice president for finance and administration. McCarthy, 54, worked until earlier this month as senior vice president al Lehman, where during six years he ran the...
- Comptroller Susan Combs Cuts TexPool's Ties With Lehman Bros. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);9/24/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p2
The article reports on the announcement made by Texas Comptroller Susan Combs on the termination of the state's contract with Lehman Brothers Inc. in providing marketing and client services to TexPool and Texpool Prime, the investment pools for the government of Texas.
- Barbs traded at hearing on Lehman's fall. Soraghan, Mike // Hill;10/7/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 117, p1
The article reports that Congressional Democrats and Republicans traded accusations over what and whom to blame for the financial crisis amid startling new revelations surrounding the bankruptcy of the Lehman Brothers investment bank.
- PRIME PAYBACK. // Art + Auction;Nov2009, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p40
The article reports on the selling of 16 works of personal collection of Richard Fuld, previous Lehman Brothers chief executive at the Christie's postwar and contemporary art sale in the U.S. It reveals Lehman is the biggest institution in the country won permission to deal its collection to...
- They Say. // Orange County Business Journal;7/14/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p67
An excerpt from the article about the Wall Street firm Lehman Brothers published in the July 3, 2008 issue of "Fortune.com" is presented.
- Lehman may shear. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;9/12/94, Vol. 10 Issue 37, p54
Reports on Lehman Brothers Inc.'s cost-cutting plans. Workforce reductions; Financial issues.
- Lonely Lehman. Greer Jr., John F. // Financial World;4/22/96, Vol. 165 Issue 7, p32
Presents the financial profile of Lehman Brothers for investors. Profits; Staffing; Impact of the lack of a retail distribution force; Capital; Bond activity; Impediments on the stock growth of the company. INSET: Buy brokerage stocks?, by J.G..
- CAN LEHMAN Survive? Tully, Shawn; McLean, Bethany // Fortune;12/11/1995, Vol. 132 Issue 12, p154
Discusses the past, present, and future situations of the old-line brokerage firm Lehman Brothers. President Christopher Pettit; Chief Executive Officer Richard Fuld; Pettit's visions for Lehman Brothers; Lehman's independence from American Express (Amex); Lehman's goals of achieving a higher...