- Further Reading. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;Dec2008, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p27
The article lists publications for further reading which includes "Decision Matrix: Selecting a Workforce Optimization Vendor (Competitor Focus)," Leading Speech Applications That Will Unlock Enterprise Budgets (Strategic Focus)," and "Broadcast Technology in Western Europe and North America,...
- In Brief. // New Hampshire Business Review;2/7/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p5A
Reports business developments in New Hampshire as of February 2003. Importance of a diverse work force; Presentation of business plan overview of the executives during the Enterprise Forums; Assessment of the government efficiency audit.
- People's ideas and passions make all the difference. Raj, Zain // Direct Marketing News;Apr2012, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p49
In this article, the author offers suggestion on how to attract and retain a talented workforce and motivate them for more productivity.
- Building Tomorrow's Executive Staff. Berkwitt, George J. // Management Review;May69, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p52
Focuses on the development of a pool of top-notch executives to maintain corporate growth. Assignment of the high-potential managers to long-range projects; Indoctrination of the executive in the corporate culture; Value of the offer of incentives.
- Goings at Boeing. // Printing World;8/28/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the plans of printing firm Boeing to increase workforce after outsourcing its print services to OcÃ© in Great Britain.
- Verizon to cut another 10,000 jobs. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/8/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p9A
Reports on the business plans of Verizon Communications Inc. to reduce the number of workforce from the company's cellular phone operations in Manhattan, New York.
- Slow job growth on tap for '05, survey says. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;4/4/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 14, p7
Reports on the business plan of the majority of business owners to expand their work forces in Westchester County, New York. Opportunity for growth in the local economy; Major capital expenditures in the coming year; Consideration of heath care and insurance costs; Improvement of the financial...
- Siemens Clarifies Osram Plan. // Electrical Wholesaling;Jan2013, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p6
The article offers information on several businesses planning of Siemens AG including creation of new company of its Osram lighting business, reduction of workface at the facility and closing smaller plants.
- State's jobs Web site helps companies keep eye on the competition. FITZGERALD, BETH // njbiz;4/20/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p5
The article reports on the role of the Web site of the State Department of Labor and Workforce Development in tracking worker shortages in New Jersey. The Real Time Jobs in Demand feature of the site links to lists of occupations with worker shortages, sorted by the level of education required....