Clauses for concern
- Circular Concerning the All-Around Implementation of the Labor Contract System in Private Enterprises and in Individual Household Enterprises. // Chinese Law & Government;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p16
Presents the text of a circular concerning the issues relevant to the implementation of the labor contract system in private enterprises and in industrial and commercial households in People's Republic of China as of May 4, 1996. Purposes of the circular; Bases of labor relations between...
- Circular Concerning the Gradual Implementation of the System of Collective Consultation and Collective Contracts. // Chinese Law & Government;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p19
Presents the text of a circular concerning the implementation of the system of collective consultation and collective labor contracts in China as of May 17, 1996. Legal grounds for implementing the system of collective consultation and collective labor contracts; Principles on which a labor...
- Circular Concerning the Strengthening of Labor Contract Management and the Improvement of the Labor Contract System. // Chinese Law & Government;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p27
Presents the text of a circular concerning the strengthening of labor contract management and the improvement of the labor contract system in China as of April 3, 1997. Problems that arose in the course of implementing the labor contract system; Ways of perfecting the contents of labor...
- Don't Sign the New Employment Contract! Hansen, Larry L. // Occupational Hazards;Aug2000, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p27
Examines the impact of employment contract on employer-employee relations in the United States. Projections on the impact of technology on international commerce; Importance of retaining top employees in the business; Factors to consider in an employment contract. INSET: The New Employment...
- Developments in Industrial Relations. // Monthly Labor Review;Sep78, Vol. 101 Issue 9, p63
Presents news briefs related to industrial relations in the United States, compiled as of September 1978. No layoff clause in the settlement reached between the U.S. Postal Service and unions representing postal workers; Tentative contracts reached between railroad companies and unions; Wage...
- Major Agreements Expiring in November. // Monthly Labor Review;Oct67, Vol. 90 Issue 10, p57
Provides a table of major labor contracts in the United States that are set to expire in November 1967. Names of the companies and their industry; Names of the unions and the number of workers they represent.
- Developments in Industrial Relations. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov87, Vol. 110 Issue 11, p31
Reports on developments in industrial relations in the United States as of November 1987. Increase in job security by the contracts between United Auto Workers, General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co.; Contracts negotiated with teachers and related employees without work stoppage; Retail trade...
- Cross the contract bridge. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/4/2002, Issue 2503, p22
Presents information on employment contracts. Actions recommended if an employee refuses to comply with the contract, and vice-versa; Information on how employees can change the agreements.
- Major Agreements Expiring Next Month. // Monthly Labor Review;Dec86, Vol. 109 Issue 12, p35
Reveals major contract labor agreements in the U.S. expiring on January 1987. Midtown Realty Owners Association Inc.; Western Airlines; Corning Glass Works; Labor organization; Number of workers affected.