Calls for profession to join battle against deprivation
- Sky's the limit, but pay hikes stalling. Albertson, David // Employee Benefit News;Aug2001, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p9
Highlights a conference by the Society for Human Resource Management entitled `Sky's the Limit' in 2001. Information on the `2001 Human Resource Management Compensation Survey' conducted by William M. Mercer Inc.; How human resource (HR) professionals view their job; How to assess the value of...
- SHRM meeting attracts 9,000. // Business Insurance;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p19
Highlights the Society for Human Resource Management's 51st Annual Conference and Exposition in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Message from the director. Bermudez, Ada // Caribbean Business;10/17/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 42, pS4
Presents information on the 29th Annual Conference and Exposition of the Society for Human Resource Management Puerto Rico Chapter in 2002. Conference program; Topics to be discussed; Social activities planned.
- Record turnout for SHRM. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);06/08/98, Vol. 45 Issue 23, p15A
Presents highlights of the 1998 annual Human Resource Conference, hosted by the Society for Human Resource Management-Long Island Chapter. Luncheon address delivered by Ben Vereen.
- SHRM & ASTD team up for knockout annual conference. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;08/03/98, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p11
Reports on the collaboration between the Central New York chapters of the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD) and the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) for a 1998 conference on human-performance issues. Aim of the event to provide Central New York professionals with an...
- ChapterChatter. // HR Magazine;Dec2000, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p24
Presents updates on the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) as of December 2000. Recognition given to Deb Numrych, president of the Human Resource Association of Central Connecticut; Celebration of the 25th anniversary of the SHRM Morris Area New Jersey Chapter; Information on the 4th...
- Peters brings his message of destruction to Atlanta. Crabb, Steve // People Management;07/15/99, Vol. 5 Issue 14, p18
Highlights the 1999 annual conference of the Society for Human Resource Management in Great Britain. Message delivered by Tom Peters, the keynote speaker; Details on a session on the baby-boomer generation; Advice on handling employees with psychiatric disabilities.
- Conference round-up. // People Management;07/11/96, Vol. 2 Issue 14, p12
Reports news concerning the United States Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Society's team up with Disney University; Purpose of the alliance; Membership of SHRM.
- NAHR elects first board. Petrini, Catherine // Training & Development;Mar95, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p10
Reports on the election of National Academy of Human Resources' first roster of officers and directors. List of officers.