This changes EVERYTHING...eventually
- Japanese display DVD products. McClure, Steve // Billboard;10/16/99, Vol. 111 Issue 42, p48
Reports on DVD-related products that were displayed at the media preview of the 1999 Japan Electronics Show in Tokyo. DVD Video players; DVD Video recorders; DVD Video discs.
- DVD diversifies. Booth, Stephen A.; Vizard, Frank // Popular Science;Jan98, Vol. 252 Issue 1, p34
Focuses on the development of digital versatile disc (DVD) players. Models and proto-types; The Japan Electronics Show; Mention of the Panasonic DVD portable, the DVD-L1; Display monitors; The Toshiba SD-P410; Features; Mobile DVD systems.
- Multidisc DVD-Audio Changers, Multichannel SACD Get Out Front. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/17/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p25
Reports the launching of digital video disc (DVD) audio/video changers during the CEDIA Exposition in the United States. Details on the built-in analog-domain bass management for DVD-Audio playback by Denon; Features of the device; Retail prices.
- DVD Will Be In The Spotlight At CES Show. Reece, Doug; Fitzpatrick, Eileen // Billboard;01/09/99, Vol. 111 Issue 2, p1
Presents information on the products and advances expected in digital video disc (DVD) technology at the January 1999 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada. Comments from Toshiba America marketing executive Steve Nickerson; Sales of DVD units; Discussion of price; Sales of Divex...
- Say hello (finally) to digital video. Baumohl, Bernard; Cole, Wendy // Time International (South Pacific Edition);01/13/97, Issue 2, p46
Discusses the digital video technology which will be on display at the 1997 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Comparison to compact discs; The number of hardware manufacturers which plan to release digital video disc (DVD) players in spring 1997; Expected prices in the United...
- Across the Digital Divide. Masters, Greg // Retail Merchandiser;Mar2001, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p59
Deals with the Consumer Electronics Show held in Las Vegas, Nevada in January 2001 which showcased consumer electronic products in the United States. How product booths were presented at the exhibit; Projected sales of consumer electronics in year 2001; Popularity of the digital technology on...
- Maxwell Introduces New Product Quartet. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/8/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p150
Provides information on the products which will be introduced by Maxell Corp. of America at the 2004 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, including a lithium ion digital camera charger called the DC 3000. Suggested retail price of the charger; Features of DC 3000;...
- TDK Expands Recordable DVD Media Lineup. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/8/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p151
Reports on the introduction of an expanded lineup of recordable DVD media from TDK at the 2004 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Product features; Description; Suggested retail prices.
- Back to the Future. Vizard, Frank // Popular Science;Mar99, Vol. 254 Issue 3, p54
Reports on the electronic devices featured at the 1999 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Rear-projection television (TV) from Sharp; SDC-007 digital camera from Samsung; Toshiba's SD5109 digital video disk (DVD) player.