- Infrared dome cameras. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Jul2006, Vol. 105 Issue 7, p33
The article evaluates Visiontech Ltd.'s VIRXDBQ infrared dome camera and offers information on the product's design and benefits.
- CAMERA CAN SEE 30 FT. AT 0.0 LUX. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2008, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p79
The article evaluates the ALl IR bullet camera from VISIONtech.
- Camera provides superior picture quality in any light. Cable, Josh // Government Product News;May2008, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p40
The article evaluates the VC14LWS camera from Visiontech Ltd.
- Logan firm contributes to Nike campaign. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;01/31/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p5
Reports on the use of digital video technology developed by Sorenson Vision Inc. in the creation of an advertising campaign for Nike Inc.
- Broadcom's Currency Devalues. Brennan, Peter // Orange County Business Journal;12/04/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p1
No abstract available.
- Tel Aviv firm seeks Niche. Brown, Peter // Electronic News;04/06/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2213, p7
Reports on the entry into the market of the Motion Picture Experts Group (MPEG) by the Israeli-based company Visiontech Ltd. Use of the digital video chip for the Sun peripheral component interconnect (PCI) bus-based workstations and servers; Features and price of the MVision10 encoder; MPEG-1...
- Cyberoam awards MEA region partners. // Reseller Middle East;Oct2015, Issue 226, p6
The article announces awards given to Middle East and Africa (MEA) region partners of network security firm Cyberoam including Bulwark Technologies as the "Distributor of the Year", Visiontech International as the "Partner of the Year", and UBG as the "Emerging Partner of the Year".
- Video improves its image. Sullivan, Kristina B. // PC Week;11/23/98, Vol. 15 Issue 47, p93
Focuses on the improvements made by videoconferencing equipment manufacturers to their products. PictureTel Corp.'s improvement of the rate of its LiveLan desktop videoconferencing system; Intel Corp.'s ProShare Video System; Sorenson Vision Inc.'s addition of improved video quality features...
- BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;09/04/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p34
Reports on developments related to broadband communications in the United States as of September 4, 2000. Winfire Inc.'s plan to launch its bandwidth-on-demand service; Scientific-Atlanta Inc.'s integration of VisionTech's encoders with its line of advanced digital set-tops.