- STORAGE OFFERINGS PERFECTLY SUITED FOR SMBs. Spiwak, Marc // CRN;11/13/2006, Issue 1220, p75
The article evaluates two products, the Intel Storage System SS4000-E from Intel Corp. and PlatinumNAS 3.0 from MicroNet Technology.
- PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: STORAGE/DATA RECOVERY. // Communications News;Jan2008, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p37
The article evaluates several computer storage devices including the Secure it Easy 1.2 from CoSoSys company, Fantom Drives G-Force MegaDisk NAS from MicroNet Technology Inc. and IBM Storage Systems DS3300 from International Business Machines (IBM) Corp.
- Formerly the Int J of Micrographics & Optical Technology. // Document News;2012, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue which include the data storage problems in the healthcare and security sectors, new products announcements, and the security risks in corporate data.
- Nervana: The Quest for Discovery. Brynko, Barbara // Information Today;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p23
The article features version 3.0 of the Nervana Discovery Solution, a natural language query system that produces smart discovery results, from Nervana Inc.
- Pinnacle Micro unwraps magneto-optical drive. // PC Week;6/21/93, Vol. 10 Issue 24, p30
Reports on Pinnacle Micro Inc.'s magneto-optical drive aimed at both the portable and desktop computer markets. Features of Tahoe 130; Small Computer System Interface; Prices; Contact information.
- Pinnacle Micro to offer stock. Moore, Mark // PC Week;6/21/93, Vol. 10 Issue 24, p135
Reports on the selling of Pinnacle Micro Inc.'s stock to the public to raise capital for more growth. Shares of stock for sell; Prudential Securities Inc.
- Pinnacle completes offshore deal. Lyster, Michael // Orange County Business Journal;01/06/97, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p5
Presents information on Pinnacle Micro Incorporated's offshore placement plans completed in December 1996. Amount of money used for the completion of the plan; Use of proceeds from the transaction; Comments from president of Pinnacle, Ken Campbell.
- Briefly noted. // InfoWorld;1/16/95, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p3
Reports that Pinnacle Micro Inc. has reduced the price of its Orray 5.2 gigabyte optical disk storage system.
- Price cuts. // InfoWorld;2/27/95, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p39
Reports on Pinnacle Micro Inc.'s cutting of prices of its Sierra 1.3 gigabyte (GB) optical drives. Contact information.