New Power Macintosh G3s Showcase Digital Video Capabilities
- GO PRO with iDVD 2. Heid, Jim // Macworld;Mar2002, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p81
Provides tips in creating home video in DVD format using the iDVD 2.0.5 software from Apple Computer Inc. Preparation of the media to be used; Creation of slide shows; Tips in burning the final product to the DVD disc.
- Double your DVD burning speed. Yates, Darren // Australian PC User;Nov2004, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p106
Focuses on how to double the DVD burning speed. List of models of Lite-On DVD burners; Explanation on the idea of overclocking media; Key features of the KProbe2 software.
- Apple. Reed, Kimberly // DV: Digital Video;Dec2004, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p6
This article reports on the announcement by Apple Computer Inc. at the IBC 2004 exhibition that the Final Cut Pro software will be integrated into the Grass Valley digital news production line of products. Apple also discussed future features for Final Pro Cut at a user group meeting.
- TrendWatch on corporate video. // Video Systems;Sep2004, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the increase in competition among corporate film and video studios used by businesses and corporations for internal presentations, trade shows and training in the United States. Use of film, video, compact disc/digital video disc and the Web; Impact of competition on small and...
- DVD WATCH. // Video Store Magazine;3/28/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p18
Presents information on the Web sites of several DVD rentals. CleanFilms.com; DVDBarn.com; CafeDVD.com; Numberslate.com.
- HDV GOES MAINSTREAM. Schumacher-Rasmussen, Eric // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;Oct2004, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p60
Presents information on high-definition digital video (HDV). Emergence of HDV; Steps in editing HDV footages; Concern of videographers on providing clients high density output. INSET: Shooting true HD.
- it TAKES a VILLAGE. Nathans, Stephen F. // EventDV;Jul2005, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p6
Presents an article focusing on a man's career in the field of event videography. Creation of a DVD slide show; Participation in a Battle of the Videographers event; Discovery of cleaning tasks for Ulead PhotoImpact and Roxio PhotoSuite.
- master tape. Newell, Jonathan // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;Nov2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p32
Focuses on the processes involved in the capture, digitization, and editing of analog video with popular conversion, capture and editing hardware and software. Details on how the processes differ from digital video capture and editing; Elements of analog video cameras; Equipment for non-linear...
- Looking for the successor to DVD. Sweeting, Paul // Variety;2/7/2005 DVD Exclusive, Vol. 397, p18
Focuses on the contention between entertainment studios and hardware manufacturers over the high-definition (HD) DVD format to be implemented in the video recordings industry. Supporters of the formats Blue-ray Disc and HD DVD; Reasons for the plan to replace the DVD format with HD; Plan of...