New products: Media, mastering, replication & packaging
- And as a matter of interest. // Management Services;Dec2000, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p25
Reports that the Philips company has just announced a breakthrough in television set-top box technology which will upgrade home interactive television and videoconferencing applications.
- Messages loud and clear. // Management Services;Dec2000, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p24
Reports that broadcasting pre-recorded messages across the works, retail, leisure, whatever site becomes a clearer proposition with a new module produced by the Philips company for its Supply Management magazine 25B sound management system.
- Philips Adding DLP, Will Also Push Flat TV. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/11/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p1
This article reports on the product developments at home electronics company Philips in the U.S. as of July 11, 2005. Philips will introduce a Magnavox-branded digital light processing (DLP) high-definition TV set in the third quarter. In 2004, Philips had introduced microdisplay rear-projection...
- Product News. // International Journal of Therapy & Rehabilitation;Jan2006, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p49
The article presents news briefs related to new products from the medical care industry. The information about a machine named Power-Plate has been provided which is used to maintain gravity-defying definition and to combat cellulite. The information about its features have also been provided....
- Philips Lighting Co. // Display & Design Ideas;Oct2004, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p53
The article reports that in conjunction with Advance Transformer Co., Philips Lighting Co. has introduced the smallest ceramic metal halide system in retail lighting. The system features an easy-to-use twist-and-lock lamp holder.
- Miniature Camera. // Management Services;Nov86, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p38
Philips Co. have introduced a remarkably compact solid state camera, and have given it the remarkably unromantic name of LDHO600. The camera's dimensions are just 66mm and its solid state construction means that it is unaffected by shock or vibration And its insensitivity to magnetic fields,...
- products. Ball, Richard // Electronics Weekly;5/8/2002, Issue 2051, p32
Introduces several products in the electronics industry as of May 8, 2002. DQFN logic integrated circuit package from Philips Electronics; IRF6216 and IRF6217 P-channel HEXFET power Mosfets from International Rectifier; 9Megabit dual-port random access memory from Cypress Semiconductor.
- Cordless key system. // Management Services;Dec1991, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p45
The article presents information related to a new cordless key system that has been introduced in the market. Philips & Co. and Shaye Communications Ltd. have joined forces to produce a small(ish) cordless telephone key terminal, entering the Philips Sopho range of systems. The cordless key...
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Chain Store Age;Feb2006, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p141
The article presents updates on new products which will be of good use to retailers. Milano and Milano SR flooring from Houston, Texas-based Azrock offer an upscale look while providing a slip-resistant option that is easier to maintain. Somerset, New Jersey-based Philips Lighting Co. introduced...
- THE WORK 2. // Campaign;10/10/2008, Issue 39, p25
The article offers news briefs related to product innovations in Great Britain. Diesel has cooked up a saucy viral called SFW XXX viral, which is a play on the acronym NSFW (Not Safe for Work). Philips has launched the Intimate Massager, a non-penetrative sex toy that both sexes can use. VCCP is...