- Neville to purchase partner's stake in venture. // Paint & Coatings Industry;May99, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p22
Reports that Neville Chemical Co. has reached an agreement to acquire complete ownership of Nevcin Polymers BV, a joint venture company of Neville and Cindu International that manufactures chemical resins.
- Newsbriefs. // Chemical Week;3/18/98, Vol. 160 Issue 10, p5
Presents news about the chemical industry. Plans of A.E. Staley company to buy Haarmann & Reimer Corp.'s citric acid business; Investment of AlliedSignal company; Net profits of Bayer for 1997.
- Untitled. // Chemical Week;6/17/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 23, p29
Presents information on the values of mergers and acquisitions of several chemical firms for the first quarter of 1998. Advisers of chemical companies; Acquired investments of the companies; Deals with no value reported.
- Wrap-up. // Chemical Week;3/18/98, Vol. 160 Issue 10, p15
Presents news regarding the chemical industry. Selection of a president and chief operating officer for Quaker Chemical comapny; Acquisition of polyisocyanurate foam producer Exeltherm by the firm Johns Mansville; Completion of the insecticide field trials of Xenova Discovery company.
- Specialties. // Chemical Week;3/18/98, Vol. 160 Issue 10, p28
Presents news concerning the specialty chemicals industry. Acquisition of Exxon Chemical company's flame retardant plastic compounds business by M.A. Hanna; Acquisition of Georgia-Pacific Resin's resin technology by U.S. Polymers; Investment in Shepard Chemical company's cobalt-based products.
- Slowdown takes hold. Chang, Joe // Asian Chemical News;9/22/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 417, p24
Reports on the performance of the chemical industry in North America in 2002. Percentage of decline in mergers and acquisitions in the global chemical industry in 2002; List of companies with increases in operating profit; Capital expenditures of the industry.
- ICI snaps up Unilevel units for $8 billion. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;5/14/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 19, p8
Reports on ICI corporation's acquisition of Unilever company's specialty chemical business. Subsidiaries covered by the purchase deal; Impact of the acquisition to ICI chemical business; Comments by ICI chief executive officer Charles Miller Smith on the business merger.
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;8/25/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 26, p7
This section offers news briefs in the chemical industry as of August 25, 2008. FMC announced the completion of the acquisition of International Specialty Products' (ISP) hydrocolloid ingredients business. Dow Water Solutions is investing $88 million for the expansion of its water treatment...
- Company News. // Chemical Market Reporter;05/10/99, Vol. 255 Issue 19, p3
Presents news briefs on chemical-related issues in the United States. Production line planned by Elf Atochem North America Inc. to add to its plant in Carrollton, Kentucky; Acquisition of FMC Corp.'s process additives solution by Great Lakes Chemical Corp.; Terms of the acquisition deal signed...