On the Market
- Seeing at night - or when the lights go out. // International Fire & Security Product News;Dec2003, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p7
Introduces a range of night vision equipment introduced by PW Allen designed for security teams worldwide. Description of the hand-held monocular surveillance device called NiteWatch; Features of the Night Vision Surveillance Kit; Information on the BlackWatch night vision device.
- Making the Secure Home SMART. Lindstrom, Annie // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2008 Smart Home Supplement, Vol. 38, p12
The article presents several home automation systems offered by various companies in the U.S. DSC has introduced the GS3055-I GSM communicator which provides the flexibility of using the established cellular network as a communication pathway for alarm signals. NAPCO Security Systems Inc. has...
- NEW HOUSINGS SECURE PHOTOELECTRIC BEAMS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2008, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p126
The article evaluates two tower assemblies and accessories from Optex including AX-1750 and AX-175W.
- Overcoming Signal Barriers. Fickes, Michael // Government Security;Apr2005, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p19
Focuses on efforts to overcome signal barriers in wireless communication in buildings. Communication breakdown during a major rescue and recovery operation.
- Building Construction Site Security. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2008, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p42
The article provides information on the technology used by construction companies to provide security in their building construction site in the U.S. According to the author, security technologies such as security video combined with wireless communications, video recorders and video...
- Security Solutions, Hard and Soft. Coia, Anthony // Frozen Food Age;Oct2003, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p56
Describes the various security programs used in the U.S. food industry. Applications of identification systems; Types of wireless communication systems used; Information on the hand reader system.
- On the Market. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2005, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p74
Features various products for the security systems industry. Features of 1802 Telephone Entry System manufactured by DoorKing Inc.; System requirements of CCTV solution manufactured by Synergistics Inc.; Physical description of PlumeRae manufactured by RAE Systems Inc.
- Cantronic Systems Partners With ONVIF. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2011, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p104
The article reports on the partnership between Cantronic Systems Inc. and Open Network Video Interface Forum (ONVIF), where users can combine ONVIF products with the cameras of Cantronic to make a secure surveillance system.
- PRODUCTS SECURITY. // Architectural Record;Nov2003 Supplement, Vol. 191, Special Section p17
This article reviews several security products, such as MacLock Blade Locking System for door protection, FireTight lighting system from Proscolite and an entrance system from Vistawall and presents information on their features.