Lights, Camera, Jail
- Hillcrest Country Estates PAPILUON, NEBRASKA. // Long-Term Living: For the Continuing Care Professional;Mar2009 Design, p88
The article reviews the architectural design of Hillcrest Country Estates in Papillion, Nebraska, designed by KKE Architects Inc.
- Restoring the glory to Imperial Promenade. // Shopping Centers Today;Apr2009, Vol. 30 Issue 4, Special section p21
The article reviews the architectural design of Imperial Promenade in La Habra, California, designed by KKE Architects Inc.
- Doin' Time. // Buildings;Nov2003, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the collaboration of KKE Architects and Sherburne County, Minnesota to design an addition to the correctional center of Sherburne County. Lot area of the proposed facility; Purpose of the facility; Project scheme.
- KKE Architects Designs New Continuing Care Retirement Community. // Buildings;Jul2004, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p13
Focuses on the design created by Minneapolis, Minnesota-based KKE Architects Inc. for the Presbyterian Homes of Wisconsin's Avalon Square continuing care retirement community in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Cost of the building; Features of building's senior campus.
- Saving energy with daylight. // Detail (English Edition);Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 2009 Issue 2, p193
The article provides an overview on CI System Glass Architecture KWS 60 energy saving building design. The system maximises daylight intake and consequently offers potential for savings on energy consumption. The trapezoid gable roof structure with a sloping ridge for flat roof installation...
- KKE ARCHITECTS, INC. // Retail Traffic;Sep2008 Supplement, p79
The article profiles the retail architectural design firm KKE Architects Inc. in the U.S. The company is aware of the growing demand for a place that provides comfort, convenience, entertainment and value. Its main concern in making its designs is to draw customers and keep them coming back. The...
- Bright IDEAS. // Sustainable Facility;Apr2010, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p13
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on reduced energy usage and costs and one on a number of alternative lighting options such as daylight and fluorescent.
- Letters. Altshuler, Igor A.; Adams, Jay; Bromley, Martin // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Nov2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p7
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Quality Power for Security Systems," in the Fall 2007 issue and on the story "The climate has changed for energy efficiency," published in the October 22, 2007 issue, and a response by the author to a...
- KKE Architects Opens Newport Beach Office; Expects to Double Staff. Cziborr, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;9/16/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p6
Reports that architectural firm KKE Architects Inc. has opened its office in Newport Beach, California, as of September 16, 2002. Company background; Plan for the expansion of the work force.