"The American People"
- Clinton's Popularity Among Blacks Attributed To His Concern For Their Problems, Poll Reveals. // Jet;01/29/2001, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p14
Reports on a study conducted at Harvard University and the University of Chicago which found that the popularity of former United States President Bill Clinton among Blacks because of his concern for issues that were important to them.
- Remarks to the National Hispanic Foundation for the Arts. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;9/25/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 38, p2137
Presents the text of a remarks given by United States President Bill Clinton on September 19, 2000, which deals with the Hispanic American community.
- Blacks in Washington exhale at presidential acquittal. Lewter, Lani Russell // New York Amsterdam News;02/1899, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p19
Reports on the reaction of Afro-Americans in Washington, D.C. to the acquittal of President Bill Clinton of charges of perjury and obstruction of justice. General support of the black community for Clinton's presidency; Celebration of Black History Month; Reactions of Jean Henderson and Matthew...
- 1994. // Rourke's Native American History & Culture Encyclopedia;Oct2009, Issue 10, p23
Information on U.S. President Bill Clinton who invited Native Americans representing 545 tribes and nations to gather at the White House for a conference in 1994 is presented.
- Your cheatin' heart surgeon. Ivins, Molly // Progressive;May98, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p46
Looks at media's obsession with the sex scandal involving United States President Bill Clinton. Contention that political skills and private life are not necessarily connected; Assertion that character does not mean sex; Information on President Clinton's efforts to improve American schools.
- To all the women used and victimized by Bill Clinton. // Off Our Backs;Mar99, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p15
Reprints an open letter to all women allegedly used and victimized by United States President Bill Clinton, and some comments on the letter. Crimes of Clinton against women; Need for clarification on the definition of sexual harassment.
- Memorandum on creation of a Middle East Peace and Stability Fund. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;8/11/97, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p1211
Presents the remarks of US President Bill Clinton on August 7, 1997 on the creation of the Middle East Peace and Stability Fund. Basis for creating the fund.
- Trials and tribulations. Parker, David N. // American Gas;Apr99, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p5
Discusses how President Bill Clinton's impeachment trial affected the American Gas Association (AGA). Ban on construction workers from making noise; AGA's relocation to an unfinished office; Role of the AGA's Office Space Task Force and the Protocols Task Force.
- BILL CLINTON AS HONORARY BLACK. Lewis, Ida E. // New Crisis (15591603);Sep/Oct98, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p5
Discusses why majority of Afro-Americans do not support the impeachment of United States (U.S.) President Bill Clinton. Comparison of Clinton with the late U.S. Secretary of Commerce Ron Brown; Description of Clinton's behavior; Details on Clinton's historic tour of Africa.