- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/8/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 47, p26
Several charts and graphs are presented that list the performance of brokerage stocks and bank stocks.
- Tennis among the pines. // In Search of the Perfect Investment;8/26/15, p1
The article focuses on downward trend in the S&P 500 Index. It mentions reasons for decline which include decrease in buying of stocks as experts talk about stock being overvalued, high-speed computers, and margin calls which means that brokers sell stocks as stock prices drop to cover the money...
- Market Intelligence. // Bank Director;2011 3rd Quarter, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p16
The article reports that U.S. bank stocks have underperformed in the Standard & Poor (S & P) 500 Index in 2011 as large banks face the prospect of stricter financial regulatory requirements, while delinquency rates for bank loans dipped slightly due to the slow growth of the U.S. economy.
- S&P 500 strings record closings. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/1/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p14A
The article reports on the slow approach of stock-trading volume to Labor Day holiday weekend along with increased Standard and Poor's 500 index.
- Narrow-Minded: Some See Multiple Gap Closing. Rieker, Matthias; Reilly, Patrick // American Banker;8/13/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 155, p23
Forecasts the closing of multiple gaps between financial and the Standard & Poor's 500 index in the U.S. Average multiple of financial stocks; Prediction of price/earnings ratios of financial stocks; Factor depressing stock market volume.
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's Chicago Business;8/28/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p3
Corrections to articles in previous issues including one about the King Tut exhibit that toured the U.S. in the 1970s and another related to Chicago Index and Standard & Poor's 500 index figures in the August 21, 2006 issue are presented.
- WEEKLY COMMENT ON PUERTO RICO STOCKS. // Caribbean Business;4/19/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 15, p12
In this article, the author comments on topics including the U.S. stocks that had its worst two-week slide since November 2012, Standard and Poor's 500 (S&P 500) Index and Puerto Rico Stock Index.
- Shares tumble as China fear spreads around the world. Cauchi, Stephen // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/22/2015, p41
The article discusses the performance of Australian shares on Standard and Poor/ Australian Securities Exchange 200 index which shows 8.5 percent decline in August 2015.
- WEEKLY COMMENT ON PUERTO RICO STOCKS. Carmona, José L. // Caribbean Business;10/31/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 42, p14
The author discusses the stocks in Puerto Rico in October 2013, wherein there is a strong quarterly results from Amazon.com and Microsoft which provide gains in technology shares, helping the Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500 Index post another high record on October 25, 2013.