Back From The Trough
- VerticalNet files to go public. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Dec98, Vol. 83 Issue 12, p4
Reports on VerticalNet's filing of an initial public offering with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission on November 27, 1998. Company as the first business-to-business Net marketing company to go public; Use of the proceeds to repay debt, for Web site investments and for other...
- VerticalNet: Niche With An Itch. Dignan, Larry // Inter@ctive Week;07/05/99, Vol. 6 Issue 27, p54
Provides information on the initial public offering of VerticalNet company. Estimated price of VerticalNet's share; Global trade agreement with South African Metropolis Transactive Holdings; Other strategic move of the company.
- Mass. to Issue $1B Of GOs. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/4/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32622, p1
The article reports on the sale of roughly $1 billion of general obligation debt, divided evenly between new-money and refunding bonds by Massachusetts. Lehman Brothers will start the transaction with a one day retail order period before institutional pricing. The bond counsel is Edwards,...
- VerticalNet Inc. announces IPO. Ennis, Teresa // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;3/1/99, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p13
Reports on the initial public offering launched by VerticalNet Inc. Total number of shares offered; Price of the stock at close of first day of trading; Background on the company.
- VerticalNet Convert Leads Internet Balancing Act. Lacey, Stephen // Private Placement Letter;09/20/99, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the convertible note offering from VerticalNet in September 1999. Reason behind the move; Views on the volatility of the stock market; Other companies eyeing the debt markets.
- Netgear's IPO: The Bankers Came Running. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/29/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p26
Reports on the selection of Lehman Brothers as the underwriter for the initial public offering (IPO) of high technology firm Netgear Inc. in the U.S. in 2003. Key role of Lehman technology and data networking analyst Tim Luke in Lehman being selected as the underwriter for the IPO; Analysis of...
- Lehman Prices $4B Convertible. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/7/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 14, p11
The article reports that Lehman Brothers Inc. has priced a $4 billion offering of convertible preferred stock in an effort to boost its capital base. A dividend of 7.25% annually is paid by the investment bank, to be converted into Lehman common stock. According to Erin Callan, chief financial...
- Ryan Beck Decides Time's Ripe for IPO. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/24/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 16, p12
The article reports on the intent of Ryan Beck & Co. to go public in the U.S. The firm selected Lehman Brothers Inc. to lead and manage its initial public offering (IPO) and Ryan Beck itself will act as sole co-manager of the deal. Analysts said that BankAtlantic will likely maintain majority...
- Texas Capital Shares Climb 9% in IPO. // American Banker;8/14/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 156, p20
Shares of Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. climbed 9% Wednesday, its first day of trading. The parent company of Texas Capital Bank priced its initial public offering of common stock at $11 per share Tuesday evening. Three million shares of the offering were primary shares being sold by the...