The CFO OutTakes
- WWE's Sileck Moves Up. Freifeld, Lorri // License! Global;Mar2007, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p74
An interview with Michael Sileck, CFO of World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (WWE), is presented. He cites oversight of global business operations including digital media and consumer products as one of his responsibilities. The executive reveals that the company is planning to increase its...
- Now Entering the Ring...The Numbers Cruncher. // Treasury & Risk Management;May2003, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the appointment of Phil Livingston as chief financial officer of World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. Career history; Job responsibilities.
- Who's next in line to reign over the ring? Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/16/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 16, p1
The article discusses the possible successors to World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (WWE) chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) Vince McMahon. Despite the rumors of succession planning, WWE spokesman Gary Davis said in a statement they expects McMahon to lead the company for many more...
- For Phil Livingston "A Tremendous Experience." Marshall, Jeffrey // Financial Executive;May2003, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p42
Phil Livingston, former president and chief executive of the organization Financial Executives International (FEI) is profiled in this article. Livingston has transitioned to the role of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of World Wrestling Entertainment, the provider of televised wrestling...
- Wie der CFO ausgewÃ¤hlt wird. // Die Bank;nov2011, Issue 11, p55
The article discusses the appointment of Chief Financial Officers (CFO), noting that external applicants have better chances than candidates from inside the business.
- Average Time To Replace An Executive: 16 Weeks. // Credit Union Journal;09/11/2000, Vol. 4 Issue 37, p13
Informs on a survey of United States chief financial offices on the average time it takes to replace an executive.
- UK: Diageo appoints Marks & Spencer CFO to board. Wilmore, James // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);5/12/2014, p6
The article announces the appointment of James Wilmore as the chief financial officer (CFO) of Marks and Spencer, British multinational retailer.
- Big boys' blues. Humphreys, Andrew // Bulletin with Newsweek;7/30/2002, Vol. 120 Issue 6335, p36
Focuses on the increasing popularity of wrestling in Australia. Success of the World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. business; Investment of several corporate companies in the business; Highlights of the major wrestling shows.
- WWE RAW WORLD TOUR COMING TO FEDEXFORUM JAN. 9. // Jackson Advocate;12/16/2010, Vol. 73 Issue 9, p15A
The article announces that the WWE Raw World Tour event will be held on January 9, 2011 at the FedExForum facility in Memphis, Tennessee.