THE IPO 100
- Kibbutz-Owned IPO Makes a Splash in U.S. Louria Hahn, Avital // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/30/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 21, p26
The article reports that when Israel's Shamir Optical Industry Ltd. went public in March 2005, it was not just another Israeli company joining the 130- plus other Israeli companies trading on the Nasdaq. The initial public offering, in which the Northern Galilec-based kibbutz sold 25% of Shamir...
- Universal Loads Up Growth. // Traffic World;4/11/2005, Vol. 269 Issue 16, p28
The article reports that Universal Truckload Services Inc. has followed a highly lucrative initial public offering by reporting that its revenue nearly tripled last year and that more growth is on the way. It drew $362 million in revenue last year, 30.4 percent ahead of 2003. The net profit grew...
- Chinese IPO Market Cycles. Zhou, Zhong-guo; Zhou, Janet // Chinese Economy;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p55
A sample of 1,376 Chinese A-share initial public offerings (IPOs) from 1992 to 2005 is used to examine the relationship between monthly IPO volume and average initial returns. The two series are highly auto- and cross-correlated, with average initial returns leading IPO volume. However, the unit...
- Chinese IPO listings Dip Drastically in US. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p13
Reports on the Chinese companies who are undertaking initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. List of Chinese companies taken the IPO plunge on U.S. exchanges in 2005; Statement of executives on U.S. listed Chinese companies regarding their decision to include the companies in the list;...
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p17
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings (IPOs) 100 index for the week ended October 12, 2005 in the U.S. Average price of most recent IPOs; Best and worst performer for the week.
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p14
Presents data concerning initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of November 15, 2004. IPO priced; New filings; Withdrawal activity; Offering date; Offering price; Bookrunners; Filing range.
- A Review Of The Most Recent 100 Initial Public Offerings. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p15
Provides a review of 100 initial public offerings that closed on November 3, 2004. Offer date; Offer price; Percentage change; Company name.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/4/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 31, p33
Presents a review of the average price of most recent 100 initial public offerings of several U.S.-based companies as of August 2003.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p19
Presents a review of 100 initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003. The IPO 100 Index measures the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings, excluding closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the U.S. market.