An Act to Spur HVACR Commercial Replacement Action
- Back 2 Basics. McKew, Howard // Engineered Systems;Oct2015, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p10
The article documents the Building Program (BP) for a tenant fit-out at a mall, located outside Washington, which serves as the basis for investing in a heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) design and construction. Information is provided on the HVAC electrical requirements for the...
- Wireless Control Systems for Industrial Applications. Koenig, Volker; You, Eugene // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Mar2009, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p36
The article reports on the issues involving the installation of wireless control systems in industrial and manufacturing facilities in the U.S. It provides information on the interference problems which may result for the implementation of the technologies as well as its integration with...
- Product profiles. // Engineered Systems;Aug2001, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p84
Features products related to heating, ventilation and air conditioning system. Cambridge Engineering's S-Series space heater; EBTRON, Inc.'s Advantage airflow measurement product; Gearing Solutions' NEMA gearheads; EAML6625 airflow measuring louver; Setra Systems, Inc.'s three-valve manifold.
- what's NEW. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/30/2003, Vol. 219 Issue 9, p8
Introduces various heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment and supplies recent as of June 30, 2003. Air conditioner condensing units; Hydronic heating systems; Tool buckets.
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/26/95, Vol. 195 Issue 9, p50
Features heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment. Includes a central air conditioning system from Clare Brothers; `Tool Pak' tool vest from Paktek Inc.; Leak detector from Motors & Armatures Inc.
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/31/95, Vol. 195 Issue 14, p28
Presents heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment. Includes Vision 3000 water heater-boiler, LE Home Comfort System and HS4A solenoid valve.
- Exploring causes and cures for wet, contaminated systems. Trent, Warren; Trent, Curtis // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/18/95, Vol. 196 Issue 3, p16
Examines the causes of for wet and contaminated interiors of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Eleven causes of wet and contaminated systems; Control devices available. INSET: Hvac system design criteria..
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/16/95, Vol. 196 Issue 7, p40
Presents information on products for the heating, ventilation and air conditioning industry in the United States. Condensate overflow protector; Refrigerants; Gas leak detector; Relief-valve rupture discs; Thermostats; Radiator valves; Water treatment tablets.
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/4/96, Vol. 197 Issue 10, p20
Presents heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment and supplies. Includes adjustable-speed drive; Refrigerant charge protection system; Heat pumps and air conditioners; Aerosol cleaner.