ARI's Global Standards Program: A World of Benefits
- The Outlook for Residential Heating Is Mostly Hot. Mazurkiewicz, Greg // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;08/21/2000, Vol. 210 Issue 17, p34
Reports on the outlook for the residential heating equipment industry in the United States in 2000. Shipments of furnaces and gas boilers; Shipments of gas warm air furnaces and oil warm air furnaces; Gas cast iron boilers; Vent-free gas logs and fireplaces.
- Bricks and Canaries. Turner, Fred // ASHRAE Journal;Jul2013, Vol. 55 Issue 7, preceding p6
An introduction to the journal is presented in response to articles published in previous issues including acoustical terminology, ratings and criteria in air terminal units and air outlets, a case study on lack of space for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and letters...
- New rooftop models offer serviceability features. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;03/22/99, Vol. 206 Issue 12, p28
Focuses on Lewisburg, Tennessee-based International Comfort Products Corp.'s rooftop heating and ventilation equipment models. Key features; Product design; Heating and ventilation capacity.
- Engineering For High altitudes. Schultz, Carl C. // Engineered Systems;Dec2006, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p26
The article discusses the impact of altitude on the engineering of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) system of equipment in the U.S. It is stated that altitude affects air density, which in turn can affect the performance of HVAC systems. However, globalization exposed more...
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/05/98, Vol. 205 Issue 5, p24
Features new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning products available in the United States. Leak detector; Oil acid test kit; Carbon dioxide monitor; Hydronic cassette.
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/15/99, Vol. 208 Issue 11, p56
Presents products for the heating, ventilation and airconditioning industry. CD-ROM; Detection instruments; Motors; Air conditioner; Ventilator; Interface modules; Combustion air intake; Cordless toolkit.
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;01/24/2000, Vol. 209 Issue 4, p72
Introduces several products that may be of interest to heating, ventilation and air-conditioning contractors. Includes 5C7-361 thermoelectric module controller from Oven Industries Inc.; Series K pneumatic control valve from Spence Engineering Co. Inc.
- New Products. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Aug2005, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p63
Features several heating and ventilation products in the U.S. Availability of the TE duct fans from American CoolAir; Features of the tankless gas water heater from Rheem Water Heaters; Usability of the two and three-channel nonmettalic raceway systems from Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems.
- Product profiles. // Engineered Systems;Sep2000, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p104
Features a selection of products for the heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning industry. Transducer probes; Surface enhanced duct liner; Stainless steel dataloggers; Solenoid valves.