ARI's Global Standards Program: A World of Benefits
- The Outlook for Residential Heating Is Mostly Hot. Mazurkiewicz, Greg // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;08/21/2000, Vol. 210 Issue 17, p34
Reports on the outlook for the residential heating equipment industry in the United States in 2000. Shipments of furnaces and gas boilers; Shipments of gas warm air furnaces and oil warm air furnaces; Gas cast iron boilers; Vent-free gas logs and fireplaces.
- Bricks and Canaries. Turner, Fred // ASHRAE Journal;Jul2013, Vol. 55 Issue 7, preceding p6
An introduction to the journal is presented in response to articles published in previous issues including acoustical terminology, ratings and criteria in air terminal units and air outlets, a case study on lack of space for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and letters...
- New rooftop models offer serviceability features. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;03/22/99, Vol. 206 Issue 12, p28
Focuses on Lewisburg, Tennessee-based International Comfort Products Corp.'s rooftop heating and ventilation equipment models. Key features; Product design; Heating and ventilation capacity.
- Demand grows for high efficiency HVAC kit. McCarthy, Myles // Heating & Ventilating Review;Sep2012, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p10
The article focuses on the growing demand for cost and energy saving heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment due to these systems' high costs and carbon emissions. It notes the British government regulations and related initiatives that were put in place to promote use of...
- How High Will Efficiency Get? Turpin, Joanna R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/20/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 8, p1
The article discusses how high the efficiency of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) products could get. Rheem residential cooling production manager Jeff Goss says that they are always high on the levels of efficiency, but there remains a room for improvement. It states that high...
- Components systems tools electronics software. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;08/31/98, Vol. 204 Issue 18, p14
Features several products for the heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning industries in the United States. Freezers and coolers; Carbon monoxide detector duct mounting; Digital multimeter kit.
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/05/98, Vol. 205 Issue 5, p24
Features new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning products available in the United States. Leak detector; Oil acid test kit; Carbon dioxide monitor; Hydronic cassette.
- How do you sell hvac accessories? Hall, John R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/15/99, Vol. 208 Issue 11, p5
Presents advice from a panel of heating, ventilation and airconditioning contractors on selling accessories and components. Residential contractor views; Commercial contractor views. INSET: $64,000 Questions.
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/15/99, Vol. 208 Issue 11, p56
Presents products for the heating, ventilation and airconditioning industry. CD-ROM; Detection instruments; Motors; Air conditioner; Ventilator; Interface modules; Combustion air intake; Cordless toolkit.