Combined Unitary Shipments Set New Record of 7.4 Million Units
- June AC shipments jump 3 percent. // Snips;Oct2007, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p95
The article reports on the increase in U.S. factory shipments of central air conditioners and air-source heat pumps in the U.S. in June 2007, according to the Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute. The shipments totaled 947,268. It also reported that the year-to-date combined U.S. factory...
- 2005 Sets Record For A/C Shipments. // Supply House Times;Mar2006, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p38
The article reports on the shipment of manufactured air conditioners and air source heat pumps for 2005 in the U.S. It exceeded 8.6 million units based on the data provided by the Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute. Such economic trend is backed by strong performance in the housing...
- Heat Pumps on Track to Outpace 2005. // Energy & Power Management;Feb2007, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p23
The article reports on the shipment of heat pumps in 2006, in Arlington, Virginia. It is stated that the U.S. factory shipments of central air conditioners and air-source heat pumps for October totaled 361,680, which is down by 49.4 percent compared with shipments from the same month in the...
- November AC Shipments Were Up From 2000. Siegel, J.J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/14/2002, Vol. 215 Issue 3, p5
Reports the increase of air conditioners and air-source heat pumps shipments in the United States.
- Numbers Reflect National Slowdown. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/2/2009, Vol. 236 Issue 5, p6
The article focuses on the slowdown in the shipments of air conditioning, heating and refrigeration equipments in the U.S. in 2008. According to the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute, the U.S. factory shipments of central air conditioners and air-source heat pumps reported a...
- Unitary Shipments Up 9 Percent Through November 2004. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/10/2005, Vol. 224 Issue 2, p13
The article reports on an increase of 9 per cent in unitary shipments though November 2004. Combined unitary shipments of 6,994,556 units for the first 11 months of 2004 are up 9 percent compared to the same period of 2003. According to Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute statistics,...
- June Shipments Hit Record. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/8/2005, Vol. 225 Issue 15, p6
Reports on the increase in factory shipments of central air conditioning and air-source heat pumps in the U.S., according to the Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute. Totality of shipments; Inclusion of heat pump shipments.
- Air Conditioner Shipments up Nearly 30 Percent in October. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/14/2013, Vol. 248 Issue 2, p39
Several graphs are presented which show the 30% increase in shipments of air conditioners, heat pumps, and commercial gas storage water heater in October 2011-2012 in the U.S.
- A/C, Heat Pump, Gas Furnace Shipments Up in April. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/2/2012, Vol. 246 Issue 9, p9
Several bar graphs are presented which provide information on the trends in shipments of air conditioners (A/C), heat pumps and gas furnaces in the U.S. in April 2012 compared with shipments in April 2011.