We Are Stronger Together Than Alone
- Va. secedes from PHCC-NA. Heselbarth, Rob // Contractor Magazine;Jan1999, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p1
Focuses on the decision of the Virginia Association of Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Contractors (VAPHCC) to withdraw its membership from the national association. Several factors that led to the association's decision; Statement issued by John Fulton, VAPHCC president.
- HRAC Partners Form Coalition. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/22/2003, Vol. 220 Issue 4, p6
Reports on formation of Alberta HVAC Coalition, a heating, ventilating and air-conditioning contractor organization in Alberta. Associations supporting the organization; Representation of the organization at hearings before the Alberta Energy and Utilities Board; Proposals of Direct Energy...
- Fax newsletter offers mktg tips for contractors. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/07/96, Vol. 199 Issue 6, p27
Features Service Thrust Organization's `FlashFAX,' a marketing newsletter aimed at heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration contractors.
- HVCA sponsors HVR Awards for third year. // Heating & Ventilating Review;Dec2011, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p15
The article reports that the Heating and Ventilating Recovery (HVR) Awards 2012, which will take place at a central London, England venue in October 2012, will be sponsored for the third year in succession by the Heating and Ventilating Contractors' Association (HVAC).
- Reviewing the Journal. Turner, Fred // ASHRAE Journal;Dec2003, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p6
Focuses on the purpose of the U.S. periodical "ASHRAE Journal" of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Inc. (ASHRAE). Primary mission of serving ASHRAE members; Provision of a platform for members to exchange understanding, knowledge and experience about...
- Association alphabetical listings. // Industrial Heating;Jul97, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p250
Presents a list of several association associated with thermal technology.
- Partnership provides accreditation for training. Faloon, Kelly // Supply House Times;Apr2001, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p52
Reports on the Partnership for Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration Accreditation's programmatic accreditation for the heating and ventilation industry in the United States. Benefits offered by programmatic accreditation to training schools; Accreditation requirements.
- Waste Oil Assn changes name to Used Oil. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;03/10/97, Vol. 200 Issue 10, p9
Focuses on Waste Oil Heating Manufacturers Association's changing of its name to the Used Oil Management Association.
- Clean Air Wins Honors. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/25/2006, Vol. 229 Issue 4, p5
The article provides information on the recipients of the 2006 Clean Air Awards presented by the National Air Filtration Association (NAFA) in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The award is given to building owners and managers who take steps to improve the quality of their indoor air by increasing the...