- Handheld Raman. // Spectroscopy;Mar2006, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p39
The article describes identifier handheld Raman instrument from Ahura Corp. designed for in-the-field identification and verification of liquid and solid samples.
- HAZMAT EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Jul/Aug2005 Supplement, Vol. 49, p15
The article presents a comparison of equipments that will detect hazardous materials including the 8.0 version of HazMasterG3 from Alluviam LLC, the Multi-Gas Monitor from Industrial Scientific Corp., and the Chemical Identification System from Ahura Corp., and provides information on the...
- HAZMAT EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Nov2006, Vol. 50 Issue 11, Special section p8
The article evaluates several electronic equipment related to hazardous substance from several companies including Andax Environmental Corp., electronic equipment manufacturer BW Technologies America and Industrial Scientific Corp.
- Spill Trailer. // Fire Chief;Jan2006, Vol. 50 Issue 1, Special section p6
The article focuses on the spill response trailer from Andax Environmental Corp. The vehicle has aerodynamic design, which features a cable-assisted ramp-style rear door. A mobile deployment system rolls out easily to ensure instant access of contents for multiple responders. The trailer also...
- Updated Chemical Identification Systems Allows Users To Share Data. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Dec2008, Vol. 23 Issue 12, pS5
The article evaluates the TruScan 1.2 updated chemical identification for pharmaceutical processing from Ahura Scientific Inc.
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;May2005, Vol. 158 Issue 5, p134
This article presents several new products related to fire extinction, as of May 1, 2005. Grace Industries, a company involved in manufacturing fire fighting devices, announces the new Supercell SC200 Emergency Signaling Device, a small pager sized standalone device containing a radio...
- Ahura Scientific, Inc. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Aug2009, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p67
The article evaluates TruScan scanning device from Ahura Scientific Inc.
- Ahura Corporation. // Spectroscopy;Dec2005, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p13
The article discusses the business operations of Ahura Corp. Ahura is a leading company in the realization of portable optical systems for point-of-use applications with immediate results for the detection of narcotics, explosives and toxic industrial chemicals. It is located in Wilmington,...
- Thermo Fisher Scientific [TMO]: ICx Technologies [ICXT]: Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/1/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p1
This section offers news briefs related to U.S. public contracts, including the awarding by the Transportation Security Administration of the contract for Bottled Liquid Scanners to Ahura Scientific and CEIA USA and the contract received by ICx Technologies from the Army's Joint Contracting...