Charter's Lamont Named CTPAA Board President
- FOUNDATIONS. // Crain's Chicago Business;9/1/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 35, pWW22
This article presents contact telephone numbers of presidents and directors of some community foundations and trusts in Chicago, Illinois area.
- Thomas Reardon Installed As president Of Newly-Formed Tri-County Agents' Group Resulting From Consolidation. // Insurance Advocate;6/17/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 23, p41
Reports on the installation of officers and directors at the TriCounty Independent Insurance Agents Association.
- Wanted: 'Best in world'. Schachter, Ken // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/9/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 33, p5A
Reports on the selection of director by the Center of Excellence in Wireless Internet and Information Technology in Long Island, New York. Qualifications for the prospective applicants; Mission statement of the center; Launch of nationwide search campaign for the director of the center.
- The American Stamp Dealers Association is currently seeking a new Executive Director. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;3/21/2008, Vol. 202 Issue 12, p13
This article announces that the American Stamp Dealers Association is seeking a new executive director.
- ATA Seeks Executive Director. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;11/28/2008, Vol. 203 Issue 22, p31
The article announces that the American Topical Association (ATA) is looking for a new executive director.
- Bankers Association search for new exec. v.p. underway. Oliver-Mendez, Ken // Caribbean Business;12/27/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 52, p10
Reports on the search for an executive vice president at the Puerto Rico Bankers Association. Replacement of executive vice president Arturo Carrion on March 2002; Consultants of the candidate evaluation process; Candidates of the job position.
- DVSAE STAGES COMEBACK. Dickinson, Stephanie // Association Management;May2002, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p20
Presents an update on the Delaware Valley Society of Association Executives (DVSAE) as of May 2002. Decision to change the membership base to include association professionals only; Increase in the number of members of DVSAE; Changes in the format of monthly meetings.
- MisUnderstood? Not if Clare and Vicky can help it. // Challenge Newsline;Sep2002, Issue 17, p2
Reports on the executives selected by Mothers Union (MU). Objective of the group; Number of MU members all over the world; Careers of the executives prior to joining MU.
- NACUFS announces candidates for association offices. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/6/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 18, p24
Reports the nominees for president-elect of the National Association of College and University Food Services in Michigan.