Running With the Big Dogs
- ESPN Brews Milwaukee Road Show. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;8/5/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p19
Reports the partnership between ESPN Classic and Time Warner Cable of Milwaukee to connect Major League Baseball All-Star Road Show in the U.S. Number of coupons collected in the event; Promotions to drive viewers to the event; Announcement on the ESPN SportsCenter exhibit.
- Time Warner adds new Wink interactive service to L.A. // CED;Sep2001, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p14
Focuses on the partnership of Wink Communications Inc.'s Enhanced Broadcasting with Time Warner Communication for digital cable services in Los Angeles, California. Agreements of the partnership; Statement of Executive Vice President Melinda White concerning the partnership; Broadband operation...
- Newhouse Could Claim 2M Subs. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/25/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p1
Reports the negotiation between America Online Time Warner Inc. and Newhouse family for a cable television operation partnership in the U.S. Removal of cable television subscribers from Time Warner Cable; Speculation of Wall Street investors on the outcome of the negotiation; Expansion of cable...
- Nick adds carriage. // Daily Variety;12/19/2001, Vol. 274 Issue 14, p8
Reports the partnership between Nickelodeon Latin America and Argentine cabler Cablevision.
- Cable union descrambled. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;6/25/2002, Vol. 374 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the agreement between AOL Time Warner's Time Warner Cable unit and Advance/Newhouse (A/N) Communications to restructure their cable partnership. Effect of the restructuring on AOL Time Warner's financial and subscriber count; Terms of the deal; Cooperation on the content and service...
- Deals:. // CableFAX Daily;6/15/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 116, p1
Reports on the partnership between Time Warner Cable and Outdoor Cable that preserves the top tier programs of Outdoor in market distribution.
- In the States:. // CableFAX Daily;4/11/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 70, p3
Presents news briefs on issues related to cable television operators in the U.S. as of April 11, 2006. Elimination of product division and employees by Time Warner Cable; Carriage deals launched by HGTV HD; Milestone reached by Sprint Nextel with its voice over Internet protocol network subscribers.
- 'SuperCroc' Poses as Nat Geo's Ambassador. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;2/25/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p26
Reports the partnership of National Geographic Channel and the Time Warner Cable to promote the SuperCroc tour in San Diego, California. Sponsorship by Time Warner of the San Diego Wild Animal Park; Creation of cross-channel spots; Purpose on the creation of SuperCroc tour.
- Inside Time Warner's SBV Trial. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;6/27/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p53
Focuses on the cable operator deployment tests conducted by Time Warner Cable in Austin, Texas. Number of homes involved in the test; Problems that were avoided according to senior network architect Paul Brooks; Conflict experienced with regards to video-on-demand.