US imports more
- Horticultural Production to Boost Exports. Qureshi, Rashid Ahmed // Economic Review (05318955);Jul2002, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p14
Examines strategies proposed by Pakistan's economic managers to alleviate the country's trade deficit. Options for improving the balance of trade situation; Solutions to problems in the export of agricultural products.
- China grows as an import market. Mongelluzzo, Bill // Journal of Commerce (15307557);2/2/2004, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p18
Focuses on the growth of U.S. container exports to China in 2003. Total amount of U.S. agricultural exports to China in the fiscal year 2003, according to the Agriculture Department; Largest export categories that are in demand from Chinese consumers; Expected amount of U.S. cotton to be...
- Ag exports to China up 208%. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;6/6/2008, Issue 323875, p6
No abstract available.
- $4 Billion in Agricultural Exports Preserved. Shearer, P. Scott // National Hog Farmer Expert Blog;2/11/2013, p3
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has resolved dozens of export issues in 2012, liberating around 4 billion U.S. dollars in agricultural exports.
- USDA says agriculture exports will increase. // American Nurseryman;5/1/95, Vol. 181 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the US Department Agricultural's fiscal 1995 forecast for US agricultural exports. Rise imports; Trade surplus; Agricultural export volume.
- Red Cash Sale. // Time;2/10/1961, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p30
The article reports that the Canadian negotiators have remained clueless on the seriousness of Red China's food shortage from the 60 million dollars cash deal of two Hong Kong traders named Liu Liang and Yang Lu-liang for the 28 million bushels of wheat and more than 12 million bushels of barley.
- Land of opportunity. Lodise, Carmelo // Business Mexico;Mar1995, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p11
Examines the implications of the devalued peso for Mexico's agricultural trade deficits. Plan to decentralize the functions of the Agriculture Secretariat; Products which led the growth in total agricultural imports and exports; Trade with the United States; Policies being developed to...
- Export doldrums. Mongelluzzo, Bill // JoC Week;02/11/2002, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p29
Reports freight rates of agricultural exports in Asia. Decline of dry container shipments; Factors behind the decline of exports of apples, broccoli and celery; Reference to the survey conducted by the United States Department of Agriculture concerning cargo loss liability. cargo loss.
- USDA: farm exports creating jobs, growing rural economy. // Delta Farm Press Exclusive Insight;6/14/2012, p2
The article highlights issues that were discussed by U.S. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack during its meeting with business and community leaders. Aside from discussing how continuing demand for U.S. food and agricultural products abroad has led to the three best consecutive years for U.S. farm...