- PRODUCT GUIDE. // Fire Safety Engineering;May2009, Vol. 16 Issue 4, Special section p44
The article lists several fire safety equipment offered by various companies including aerosol generators from FirePro Systems Ltd., beam detectors from Ampac Europe Ltd., and combination detectors from BSI Product Services.
- Firex Roadshow heads north. // International Fire & Security Product News;Aug2004, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p16
Preview the Firex North 2004, a roadshow for installers, specifiers and end-users of fire protection and prevention products, to be held at the Harrogate International Center in North Yorkshire, England on October 19 and 20. Topics; Exhibitors; Highlights.
- Town hall refuge comms. // Fire Safety Engineering;Sep2008, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p46
The article evaluates the Refuge Alerter system.
- 2020 Fire Protection Systems Market (FPS) Forecasts and Analysis of Technologies, Products, Services, Verticals, and Regions. // Sensors;1/9/2015, p3
The article discusses the "Fire Protection Systems Market by Technology Products Services, Verticals and Geography - Analysis and Forecast to 2013 - 2020" global research report available at the market research website ReportsnReports.com which projects growth of fire protection systems market.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Jan2005, Vol. 158 Issue 1, p202
Reports on developments in apparatus deliveries for the U.S. fire sector. Replacement of a pumper and tanker with the Central States pumper-tanker technology for the Boscobal Fire Department; Use of the Alumitech SAR airboat for rescues in water, ice, and mud environments by the Boom Bay...
- Guide for business aims to reduce false alarms. // Fire Safety Engineering;Jul2004, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p6
The British Fire Protection Systems Association (BFPSA) in conjunction with CPOA, has worked closely with the British Office of the Deputy Prime Minister (ODPM) on the development of a new guide that has recently been published by the ODPM. Entitled "A guide to reducing the number of false...
- Firex Roadshows head North. // Fire Safety Engineering;Jul2004, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p20
The trade show Firex North will take place at the Harrogate International Centre, North Yorkshire, England on the 19th and 20th October 2004. It is aimed at installers, specifiers, and end-users of fire protection and prevention products. There will be over 50 exhibitors covering a wide range of...
- Firex North -- 19-20 October Harrogate International Centre. // Fire Safety Engineering;Sep2004, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p21
The article presents information on the upcoming exhibition Firex North from October 19-20, 2004, at the Harrogate International Centre. Firex North will provide the opportunity for visitors to update themselves on the latest developments in fire safety products and technology, attend free...
- New products launched by Gent. // Fire Safety Engineering;Sep2004, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p21
The article presents information about the new products related to fire prevention that are launched by the Gent Inc. Gent will be showing its new S-Ouad sensor range. It is claimed that these detectors can provide significant savings on fire system installation costs and a much-reduced risk of...