Learning to trust: a study of interfirm trust dynamics in Vietnam
- Professional Partnerships in the United States. Hamilton, Robert W. // Journal of Corporation Law;Summer2001, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p1045
Focuses on the development of the professional corporation and the subsequent development and proliferation of limited liability company and limited liability partnership statutes in the United States. Limitations on modern professional corporation statutes; Texas and Wyoming experiences.
- NORTH SHORE & AREA PRIVATE SECTOR EMPLOYERS. // Northern Ontario Business;Jun2004, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the number of employees at private companies in northern Ontario.
- Selling a private company -- common mistakes. Johnson, Howard E. // CMA Management;Jun/Jul2007, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p16
The article presents the last article in a three-part series concerning selling of private companies. It examines the common mistakes that occur in the presale planning, preparation stage and during the sale process of private companies. It offers suggestions on how to avoid the common errors in...
- Take Cover. Prince, C. J. // Entrepreneur;Nov2006, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p86
The article focuses on the advantages of a Limited Liability Company (LLC) in business enterprises in the U.S. According to the data from the International Association of Commercial Administrators, preference on LLC is increasing due to clear tax benefits obtained and comfortable legal...
- private company (UK). // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p214
Information on the term "private company" is presented. It is associated with incorporation.
- SOCIETAS PRIVATA EUROPAEA VERSUS SOCIETAS EUROPAEA. TULEAŞCĂ, LUMINIŢA // International Conference : CKS - Challenges of the Knowledge Soc;2012, p265
The stage of political procedures and negotiations related to the statute of a new European company: European Private Company triggers the analysing of the main features of such a company and comparing them to those of the companies regulated in Romania and on other member states of the European...
- Partnership Liabilities When Converting to a Limited Liability Company. Koski, Timothy R. // CPA Journal;Jul99, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p46
Provides information on the conversion of a general partnership to a limited liability company (LLC) in the United States. Laws and legislation governing LLC; Personal guarantee of partnership debt; Planning how to avoid gain recognition; Different profit and loss sharing ratios.
- LLCs and LLPs: Organizing to Deliver Professional Services. Ciccotello, Conrad; Grant, C. Terry // Business Horizons;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p85
Reports on the use of the limited liability company (LLC) and the limited liability partnership to address liability and tax concerns and deliver professional services. Comparisons between the LLC and the LLP; Traditional and emerging professions' liability environment; Data from the...
- Sustainable Construction in Malaysia --Developers' Awareness. Abidin, Nazirah Zainul // Proceedings of World Academy of Science: Engineering & Technolog;May2009, Vol. 53, p807
The creation of a sustainable future depends on the knowledge and involvement of the people, as well as an understanding of the consequences of individual actions. Construction industry has long been associated with the detrimental effects to our mother earth. In Malaysia, the government,...