OUT AND ABOUT
- NEW MEDIA DIARY. // New Media Age;7/24/2008, p39
A calendar of events of interest to people working in digital media in Great Britain is presented, including the Behaviour Targeting Forum, MediaGuardian Edinburgh International Television Festival and Engage for Travel Conference.
- DIARY. // New Media Age;3/10/2005, p43
This section presents an update on conferences and exhibitions related to the media industry in Great Britain from March to April 2005.
- Marketer's diary. // Marketing (00253650);10/13/2004, p26
This article presents a schedule of events related to marketing. Newspaper Society awards for regional media in the conference Advertising, Media and Digital Media 2004 to be held at Midland Hotel, Manchester, England. For Circular Distributors conference for door-drop marketers one can contact...
- DIARY. // New Media Age;8/12/2004, p35
This section presents a list of scheduled conventions on digital media in London, England from August through September 2004, including Managing Online Communities.
- DIARY. // New Media Age;6/30/2005, p41
This section presents a schedule of conferences and other events related to digital media in Great Britain as of June 2005.
- DIARY. // New Media Age;12/18/2003, p5
Presents a schedule of events related to the interactive and digital media industry from January to August 2004. 3GSM World Congress 2004 to be held in Cannes, France; Video Forum 2004 in London, England; World Media Festival in Hamburg, Germany.
- CALENDAR. // Home Media Retailing;1/22/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p2
This article presents a calendar of events related to digital entertainment industry. The second annual Music DVD Conference presented by "Home Media Retailing" will be held on March 7, 2006 in Beverly Hills, California. The 25th Annual Video Software Dealers Association Convention will take...
- CALENDAR. // Home Media Retailing;9/4/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p8
Presents a calendar of events related to the entertainment industry in the U.S. from September to November 2005. L.A. Office's eight-annual Roadshow Hollywood; Home Media Retailing's 3rd annual TV DVD Conference.
- Back to the future. Schiller, Gail // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;5/4/2004, Vol. 383 Issue 36, p20
Navigating the rapidly converging worlds of advertising and entertainment serves as the focus for the conference "The Next Big Idea: The Future of Branded Entertainment," which takes place on Friday in New York City. NBA commissioner David Stern, Roc-A-Fella Enterprises CEO Damon Dash and...