TOOLS FOR STORAGE
- FRAMING B2B VIDEO. Ozer, Jan // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;Apr2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p24
The article analyzes the quality of the codecs offered by several software vendors like Real, Microsoft, and Sorenson as compared to the codecs in MPEG-4, as of April 2004. Video encoded at 4Mbps is primarily targeted towards sales and marketing presentations given on laptops, as well as video...
- Squeeze Play: Sorenson Aims High with New Compression Suite. Schumacher-Rasmussen, Eric // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;Aug2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p7
Reviews the video files compressing software Squeeze 4 Compression Suite from Sorenson.
- Sorenson Squeeze 5. Ozer, Jan // Streaming Media;Jun/Jul2008, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p88
The article reviews the Squeeze 5 batch encoding tool from Sorenson Media Inc.
- Sorenson Squeeze 4.5. Ozer, Jan // Streaming Media;2007, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p78
The article reviews the Sorenson Squeeze 4.5 software from Sorenson Media.
- Squeeze 5. Ochiva, Dan // Digital Content Producer;Jun2008, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p31
The article reviews the data management software Squeeze from Sorenson Media Inc.
- Toy or Tool? Harshbarger, Brent // Sound & Video Contractor;Aug2003, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p26
Provides information on the Windows Media 9 program from Microsoft Corp. Technology included in the program to protect content creators; Function of content creation; Implications for digital cinema.
- Can Microsoft's Zune player take a bite out of Apple? Waugh, Noelle // Marketing Week;11/16/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p9
The article reports on the move of Microsoft, a U.S.-based computer software provider to launch Zune, a device which offers all media services and other associated music download in an attempt to rival portable music players. Initially, Microsoft is launching only one model, a digital medium...
- Microsoft Windows Media Audio 9. Kenny, Tom // Mix;May2004, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p62
Evaluates the the Microsoft Corp.'s Windows Media Audio 9 software. Delivery of high-resolution 5.1 audio; Development of new-media production and distribution; Encoding of high-resolution audio and video content.
- Microsoft Launches Beta Version of Windows Media 9 Series. Hane, Paula J. // Information Today;Oct2002, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p39
Reports that Microsoft Corp. has launched the beta release of the Windows Media 9 Series platform. Features, including high-definition video at six times the resolution of digital video disks and 5.1-channel surround-sound streaming audio; Use of the video and sound capabilities of Windows...