TASCAM GIGASTUDIO 3
- TASCAM GIGASTUDIO 3. // Electronic Musician;Jun2004, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p28
Highlights GigaStudio 3, a complete rewrite of the sampler program for Windows by Tascam. Features; Systems requirement; Pricing; Contact information.
- Fast Image-Based Ambient Occlusion IBAO. Sajko, Robert; Mihajlovic, Zeljka // International Journal of Virtual Reality;2011, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p61
The quality of computer rendering and perception of realism greatly depend on the shading method used to implement the interaction of light with the surfaces of objects in a scene. Ambient occlusion (AO) enhances the realistic impression of rendered objects and scenes. Properties that make...
- CHEAP TRICKS. Weiss, David // Remix;Feb2006, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p34
The article details how hip-hop artist Blockhead constructed a track from a record store to sequencer in a tight budget. The process of selecting records to sample is described. It offers information on the recording studio of Blockhead. It discusses the sampling process and equipment utilized...
- Synful Orchestra. // Keyboard;Jun2005, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p92
Highlights the Synful Orchestra sound sampling equipment from Synful. Features and capabilities of the equipment; Computer program compatibility; Price of the product.
- APPLE JAM PACK 4: ORCHESTRAL SOUNDS & LOOPS FOR GARAGEBAND. Preve, Francis // Keyboard;Jun2005, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p94
Reports on the release of Apple's "Jam Pack 4" DVD containing 10GB of loops and sampled instruments. Features of the product; Pros and cons of the product; Price of the product; Number of loops included in the DVD.
- ZERO-G AMBIENT TEXTURES. Alexander, Jason Scott // Remix;Jul2004, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p100
Reviews the Zero-G Ambient Textures one-shot sampling software for sound remixing from Zero-G.
- TRILLIUM LANE LABS TL EVERYPHASE. Alexander, Jason Scott // Remix;Jul2004, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p100
Reviews the TL|EveryPhase one-shot sampling software for sound remixing from Trillium Lane Labs.
- SUGAR BYTES ARTILLERY. Alexander, Jason Scott // Remix;Jul2004, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p100
Reviews the Sugar Bytes Artillery one-shot sampling software for sound remixing from Sugar Bytes.
- ABLETON OPERATOR: FM/SUBTRACTIVE SOFTWARE INSTRUMENT. Kim, Peter // Keyboard;Jun2005, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p80
Highlights the FM/Subtractive software instrument from Ableton. Features and capabilities of the instrument; Strengths and weaknesses of the product; Wave sources; Control options; Sound shaping capabilities; Software version; System requirements.