- HP Compaq Mobile Workstation nw8000. // Cadalyst;Jul2004, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p18
The HP Compaq Mobile Workstation nw8000 from Hewlett-Packard is based on the introduced Intel Pentium M Dothan microprocessor that runs at 2 gigahertz. The Dothan has a 2 megabytes L2 cache and supports a 400 megahertz front-side bus, both of which add to the performance of the system. Graphics...
- Dell Rebounding in the Workstation Market. // Computer Graphics World;Oct2007, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p48
The article offers a look at the growth of the workstation market in the U.S. for the second quarter of 2007. The quarter saw a total of 718,000 branded workstations shipped, representing robust 17.1% year-to-year growth. Revenue was up to $1.7 billion, delivering a slightly more modest 15.8%...
- Open Up. // Popular Photography;May2012, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p12
The article presents instructions on how to open and close an HP Z1 Workstation.
- HP unleashes graphics powerhouse. Coco, Donna // Computer Graphics World;Dec97, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p8
Reports on Hewlett-Packard's release of its HP Kayak XW personal computer workstations. Visualize fx4 OpenGL graphics subsystem; Real-time modeling, visualization and animation capabilities; Pricing.
- HP polishes Kayaks with broader strokes. DiCarlo, Lisa // PC Week;06/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p52
Focuses on developments in the Hewlett-Packard (HP) Co. Kayak line of Windows NT workstations. Enhancements to the Kayak XU and Kayak XW workstations; The new XA-s workstation; Features and specifications; The HP MaxiLife microchip; Contact information.
- Hewlett Packard z640. Sheridan Perry, Todd // Animation;Feb2015, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p36
The article evaluates the Hewlett Packard z640 workstation.
- HP ups ante with speed in graphics workstation games. Quinlan, Tom // InfoWorld;6/17/96, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p32
Reports on the shipment of PA-8000 processor-based high-speed graphics workstation systems by Hewlett-Packard Co. (HP). Floating-point performance ranges; Features of the workstations; Pricing; Contact information.
- HP Visualize X-Class Workstation Sets New Performance Standard. // CAD/CAM Update;Mar2000, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p4
Introduces Hewlett-Packard Company's HP VISUALIZE X-Class Personal Workstation, which allows engineers and artists to apply more ingenuity and analysis to their work.
- HP unveils next generation of HP Kayak PC workstations. // Computer Workstations;Nov99, p4
Reports on Hewlett-Packard Co.'s introduction of its dual-processing capable HP Kayak XM600 and XU800 PC Workstation product family. Range of features provided by the models; Graphics performance; Serviceability; Background information about the company.