SEEING IN THE DARK
- New Products & Services. // American Cinematographer;Oct2014, Vol. 95 Issue 10, p106
The article evaluates cinematography products and services such as the Astra 1x1 Bi-Color LED lighting panel from Litepanels, the NLYTYN EGT drop-in LED lighting upgrade kit from Hexolux, and the drone-mountable DS LED Light Heli System from Digital Sputnik.
- Litepanels Illuminates Sola 4. // American Cinematographer;Apr2012, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p88
The article evaluates the Sola 4 LED (light-emitting-diode) Fresnel light from the lighting company Litepanels.
- Litepanels Shine for French Race Kart Film. // DV: Digital Video;Jun2011, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p12
The article discusses the set up of lighting effects on the film "The Racetrack," which was provided by Litepanels Inc. using four 1x1 light-emitting diode (LED) lights.
- Litepanels Highlights Inca Series. // American Cinematographer;Jun2012, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p84
The article offers a review of the Inca Series of tungsten-balanced LED Fresnel fixtures from Litepanels.
- President's Desk. Goi, Michael // American Cinematographer;Oct2010, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p10
The article presents the author's views regarding his career in cinematography. He is critical on the on his career stage wherein he refers that he is in the experimenting stage and added that he constantly pick up new ideas and try different things such as visiting to the art museum and an edgy...
- ParaBeam 400: Studio Fluorescent Luminaire. Jackman, John // DV: Digital Video;Mar2005, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p28
Evaluates the ParaBeam 400 Studio Fluorescent Luminare for installed studio applications from Kino Flo. Features; Light quality; Pricing.
- New Products & Services. Holben, Jay // American Cinematographer;Aug2005, Vol. 86 Issue 8, p73
Focuses on Mole-Richardson Co.'s motion picture lighting fixtures. Advanced cooling design of 12/18K HMI DayLite Fresnel fixture; Accessories of the 1.2K HMI Par fixture; Lighting features of 1.2K Power Gems/Mole ballast.
- Stage lighting catalogue from Rank Strand Electric. // British Kinematography, Sound & Television;Nov1973, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p360
The article offers information on the colour catalogue issued by Rank Strand Electric, which features the complete range of stage lighting equipment from the company. It provides details on the Rank Strand luminaires and lighting controls with introductory sections covering the applications of...
- Great Balls of Illumination. Holben, Jay // American Cinematographer;Nov2004, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p96
Reports on the development of the Lanternlock by director of photography Daniel Watchulonis. Features; Prices; Contact information.