RADI FOR LESS
- ENTERPRISE: NAS DEVICES. // Australian PC User;May2006, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p66
This article evaluates the Micronica MGB100 Portable Wireless AP Storage Enclosure and offers information on the features and cost.
- Computer Storage & Peripherals Industry Profile: Global. // Computer Storage & Peripherals Industry Profile: Global;Jun2011, p1
Presents a profile of the Computer Storage & Peripherals industry in the World. Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry; Market forecasts; Demographics; Further reading.
- Study finds iPods could pose security risks for businesses. Yates, Iva // Caribbean Business;7/22/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p46
Focuses on the security risk posed by computer peripheral Apple iPod for businesses. Uncontrollable use of portable storage devices; Reduction of security threat; Security threat posed by removable storage methods.
- Survey says: Serial ATA Will be Hot Technology of 2004. // Storage Magazine;May2004, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p9
Serial advanced technology attachment (ATA) (SATA) disk drives lead the list of storage technologies that will experience the greatest spending increase in 2004, according to the TheInforPros's Storage Networking Heat Index, ahead of archive hardware and software and file replication technology....
- METRUM Intros New Family of DLT Tape-Based Data Storage Libraries. // Information Today;Feb1995, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p50
The article reports that Metrum Inc., of Littleton, Colorado has introduced its first data storage libraries utilizing Digital Linear Tape (DLT) drive and media technology. The new Metrum D-Series library family is designed for near-online and archiving applications and includes models D-900,...
- STORAGE BEAT. Michaels, Philip // Macworld;Nov2003, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p24
Presents two computer external storage devices introduced in November 2003. Ascent XHD 800 from Akumen; Maxtor One-Touch from Maxtor.
- Maxtor Shared Storage Drive. // APC (Bauer Media Group);Sep2005, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p60
Evaluates the Maxtor Shared Storage Drive from Maxtor Corp. Features of the Maxtor Shared Storage Drive; Price of the Maxtor Shared Storage Drive; Provision for a central storage repository for a home network or small business.
- Clustering Tapped to Solve Storage Challenges. // Storage Magazine;Oct2003, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p12
Focuses on storage systems built around clustering technology. Components of storage systems; Benefits of clustering to storage system; Description of the process of clustering.
- Off-The-Shelf Chips Take The Semi-Custom Route. // Electronic Design;3/29/2007, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p62
The article features a standard set of interfaces for USB On-The-Go and MMC-style storage devices, from Quicklogic Corp.'s ArcticLink. The author offers information about the performance application of the chip and the processor storage block. Information about the integrated development...