XM SATELLITE RADIO
- XM in Discussions With 4 Shops. Dawson, Angela; McMains, Andrew // Adweek Midwest Edition;02/14/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p39
Focuses on the negotiation of XM Satellite Radio company with four advertising agencies to handle its advertising accounts. Investors of XM; Terms of the contracts.
- XM in discussions with 4 shops. Dawson, Angela; McMains, Andrew // Adweek Eastern Edition;2/14/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p5
Reports that XM Satellite Radio, a provider of radio programming via satellite, is negotiating with four agencies about handling its advertising account. Names of the ad agencies being considered for the account; Details of the advertising and marketing plan to be developed by the winning agency.
- XM in Discussions With 4 Shops. Dawson, Angela; McMains, Andrew // Adweek Western Edition;02/14/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p39
Focuses on the negotiation of XM Satellite Radio company with four advertising agencies to handle its account. Investors of XM; Responsibilities of the agencies that will be chosen.
- XM Seeks Less Noise, More Subscriptions. Flass, Rebecca; McMains, Andrew // Adweek Eastern Edition;3/17/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p10
Reports on subscription satellite-radioservice XM Satellite Radio Inc.'s plans to create retail-focus advertising to increase subscriptions and to attract additional financing. Decision to end its relation with agency TBWA\Chiat\Day that helped launch the service in 2001; Criteria for choosing...
- Satellite radio dangles $100 mil account. Beeler, Amanda // Advertising Age;2/7/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p3
This article reveals that XM Satellite Radio is seeking an advertising agency for what would become a $100 million marketing campaign. The move of the company follows its signing up of 16 charter advertisers for its fledgling service. Joseph Dorton, VP-advertising sales at XM, said the satellite...
- hotline. // Adweek New England Edition;03/20/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p8
Presents update on the advertising industry of the United States as of March 20, 2000. Advertising agencies competing for the account of XM Satellite Radio; President and chief operating officer appointed by Inward Strategic Consulting; Print campaign from Devine and Pearson.
- Hotlines. // Adweek Eastern Edition;4/7/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 14, p4
Presents news briefs related to advertisement industry in the U.S. as of April 7, 2003. Advertising agencies contesting for XM Satellite Radio's media business contract. Decision of WPP's Berlin Cameron/Red Cell to quit Virgin Mobile USA's creative and media planning contract. Selection of...
- The Week. // Advertising Age;2/13/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p22
The article offers news briefs concerning advertising in the U.S. as of February 13, 2006. Television personality Oprah Winfrey has signed a deal with XM Satellite Radio. Target Corp. partnered with two advertising agencies. Procter & Gamble selected advertising agency Wieden & Kennedy for its...
- Hotlines. // Adweek;9/4/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 32, p4
The article presents news briefs related to advertising agencies. Draft FCB Group is forming a sub agency to address some of the client conflicts created by the June merger of the two agencies, which is still unnamed. Chicago Miller Brewing Co. moved its $70 million Genuine Draft account to...