- MEDIA CHOICE / NIKE. Hanrahan, Matt // Marketing (00253650);5/16/2002, p7
Reports on the airing of the 'Nike Tournament' television advertisement on Sky television network in Great Britain.
- Nike And HSI's Paul Hunter Go Freestyling. Jacobs, Heather // SHOOT;3/16/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p10
Features Nike Inc.'s television commercial entitled, 'Freestyle,' directed by Paul Hunter. Depiction of basketball and hip-hop; Themes of the spot; Choice of music; Members of the production staff.
- Secret's Out: Gilliam Directs Nike Soccer Tournament. Woodward, Sarah // SHOOT;6/21/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 25, p10
Focuses on the marketing campaign for Nike Inc. Direction of the television advertising by Terry Gilliam; Creative work of Weiden+Kennedy agency; Commercial production by bicoastal/international @radical.media.
- Nike Boom. // Campaign;10/1/2010, Issue 39, p6
The article focuses on the television advertisement of Nike Inc. which celebrates the game-changing moments in sports and features elite athletes including tennis player Serena Williams and boxer Manny Pacquiao.
- Mills onâ€¦Nike. Mills,, Dominic // Campaign;11/15/2002, Issue 46, p21
Presents the author's opinion on television advertisements of footwear and apparel maker Nike Inc. Features of the advertisement; Highlights of the advertisement; Previous advertisements by Nike; Allegations of Nike against a company for using its logo; Comparison of Nike advertisement with its...
- Run for Your Life. Lippert, Barbara // Adweek New England Edition;09/25/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 39, p36
Criticizes the television advertisement of Nike which features Olympic distance runner Suzy Favor Hamilton. Reason for the decision of National Broadcasting Co. to remove the advertisement in September 2000; Advertising agency that developed the advertisement; Audience who reacted to the...
- Think ahead, digital compositing panelist tell showBiz seminar. Clark, Michael // SHOOT;1/21/94, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p8
Presents the views of Nancy Bernstein of the company R/Greenberg Associates, Steve Oakes of Curious Pictures, Tree O'Donnell of Manhattan Transfer/Edit Co., and Peter Ronick of Broadway Video Graphics on the use of digital compositing in the postproduction process. Applications of...
- BROADCAST GRAPHICS. // Applied Arts Magazine;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p70
Several photographs that show graphic arts for television advertising are presented including Rolex Iconic Tours, the Food Network Wine Pour ID and Colour Bars.
- Ready For Prime Time. Howe, Jeff // MediaWeek;9/10/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 33, pIQ10
Discusses the use of the personal video recorder. Features of the system; Impact of the personal video recorder on advertising; Implications of the use of the system for the television industry; Concerns about the price of the system.