- Largest film and video production companies in the Tucson area. Trower, Tanya // Inside Tucson Business;03/30/98, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p14
Lists the largest film and video production companies in Tucson, Arizona, ranked by number of permanent full-time employees.
- Upconverting Video for the Large Screen. Lothian, John // Image Technology;Mar1994, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p31
The article focuses on the effects of video upconversion processes in the film making industry in Great Britain. It is aimed to elevate the performance of electronic cinema systems and allowed the correction of the flaws of television signals when viewed on large screens. Furthermore, it offers...
- Video Motion Picture. Turk, Gerald W. // PSA Journal;Sep97, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p49
Presents news from the Photographic Society of America's (PSA) Video & Motion Picture Division, compiled September 1997. Exhibition requirements; Forms; Levels of Competition; Help offered to start an exhibition.
- QUICK FOCUS. O'Rourke, Jennifer // Videomaker;Aug2007, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p11
This section offers news and information of interest to videomakers. The 11th Annual Webby Awards, which included a specific video category for the first time, were held in New York City in August 2007. A call for entries to the Panasonic Share the Air video contest is given. Information on...
- Device vs. Feature. York, Matthew // Videomaker;Jul2012, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p2
The article focuses on the advancements in videography. By the turn of the 20th century, filmmaking required large, costly, and very complex equipment which consisted of movie cameras, lighting gears, and projectors. At the turn of the new millennium, video making was performed with a...
- Cinematography Techniques. Zunitch, Peter // Videomaker;Jul2012, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p56
The article discusses various cinematographic techniques. The main goal of filmmaking is to narrate or retell a story in a visual way. Cinematography involves visual composition of a scene, which consists of camera angles and movements, lighting as well as film stock. The process of video...
- ECOFOOTAGE.COM. // Millimeter;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p41
The article provides information on EcoFootage.com, a stock footage house in California. It strives to supply high-quality, affordable royalty-free video stock footage to address the growing awareness of the importance of climate change issues and the rise of a diversified green economy....
- Tucson-area film & video production companies. Fox, Nancy // Inside Tucson Business;7/30/2001-8/5/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 18
Ranks the largest film and video production companies in the Tucson, Arizona area according to number of local full-time employees. Top position taken by DigiVideo Productions; Services provided; List of projects; Company owner.
- HDTV special: The ever-growing toolbox of kit and accessories? West, Janet // TVB Europe;Aug2002, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p44
Focuses on the evolution of high definition technology and equipment for film and video production. Emergence of the technology; System components; Development platform.