Cook County, Ill., moves closer to issuing GOs for new hospital
- 911 call answered. Benson, Barbara // Crain's New York Business;08/30/99, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p3
Reports that the New York City government has issued state-based bonds to save the Brookdale Hospital in New York City from the financial difficulties it is experiencing. Amount in bonds issued by the city government to finance the medical facility; Factors attributing to Brookdale University...
- Rural health care bonds are fertile ground in shaky sector. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;06/09/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30658, p4
Reports that the Mecosta County, Michigan, General Hospital will price its first municipal bond deal. Debt payments of the hospital; Benefits from market access.
- Palm Beach, Fla., authority gives nod to $49 million issue for hospital. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;01/29/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30568, p4
Reports on the agreement of the Palm Beach County, Florida Health Facilities Authority to sell a tax-exempt deal for Boca Raton Community Hospital in mid-February 1999. Selection of Lehman Brothers to run the negotiated deal; Use of proceeds to expand and renovate the hospital; Strength of the...
- In Health Care, Supply Is Wilting But Spreads Stay Attractive. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;05/25/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30648, p7
Focuses on the volume of municipal bond deals involving in hospitals in the United States. Supply of bonds in the sector; Reasons of bond buyers for showing reluctance in entering the market; Pricing of hospital bonds; Issuers' efforts to attract investment-grade ratings for bonds.
- Midwest Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;03/29/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30859, p27
Reports on developments in the market for municipal bonds in the Middle West region of the United States as of March 29, 2000. Rating of Standard & Poor's on the revenue bonds issued by the Staunton Community Memorial Hospital; Planned negotiated sale of hospital revenue bonds by the Illinois...
- Retail buyers snap up complex bond issue from Kentucky hospital. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;07/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30180, p27
Reports on the purchase of the hospital issue by Jefferson County, Kentucky. Share of retail buyers in the health facilities' revenue bonds, which the county issued on behalf of the University Medical Center Inc. (UMC); Role of Smith Barney Inc. in the bond issuance; Facilities run by UMC.
- Largest Acute Care Hospital Bond Issues in 2001. // Bond Buyer;03/26/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31104, p21a
Lists the largest acute care hospital bond issues in the United States in 2001. Beneficiary; Issuer; Manager; Date.
- IHFA Approves $150M Variable-Rate Issue for Chicago Hospital. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31285, p6
Reports on approval of issuance of multi-million dollar for Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, Illinois by the Illinois Health Facilities Authority. Company handling money portion of the deal; Liquidity provider of the deal.
- Negotiated note offerings. // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p11
Lists negotiated municipal note offerings by Garden City Hospital, Missouri for the week of September 8, 1997. Amount and type of bond; Financial and legal adviser of the deal; Maturity and credit rating of the issuance.