Far West bond-watch
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;01/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31056, p32
Presents a chart depicting the bond market in Western United States as of January 12, 2001. Alaska; California; Hawaii; Idaho; Nevada; Washington.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p34
No abstract available.
- Far West bond-watch. Figler, Andrea; Marois, Michael B.; Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;02/05/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30573, p31
Presents a compendium of news items concerning the bond market in the Western region of the United States. Includes Pima County, Arizona supervisor Raul Grijalva's expectation that the county will use a created `environmental enhancement fee' to secure debt to buy and preserve open space; Local...
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;05/15/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30394, p35
Presents news items concerning the bond market in far western United States as of May 15, 1998. Includes data from the Alaska Department of Labor's economic trend report; Piper Jaffray Inc.'s addition of public finance unit to its office in Phoenix, Arizona; Moody's Investors Service's decision...
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31180, p38
Presents a chart showing invisible bond supply in the United States Far West, recent as of July 13, 2001. Alaska; California; Oregon; Washington.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31000, p30
Provides information pertaining to municipal bonds in the Far West as of October 20, 2000. General obligation bonds in California; Department of Transportation airport revenue refunding bonds in Hawaii; Southern Nevada Water Authority's revenue bonds.
- Biggest Issues in the Far West: First Half 2001. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31205, p38
Ranks the top 25 bond offerings in Western States during the first half of 2001 based on bond value. Issuer; Date of issue; Bond manager.
- Winners & losers in '98: LOCs are down, insurance is up. Marois, Michael B.; Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;02/12/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30578, p30
Highlights trends in the bond market in the western region of the United States. Factors that influence the type and amount of debt sold by issuers in the region; Decline in the volume of letters of credits (LOC) backing bonds in the region; Moody's Investors Service's projection that the use...
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;04/16/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30621, p25
Presents data concerning bonds issued in far western region of the United States as of April 15, 1999. Issuer and purpose; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date; Amount.
- Far West bond-watch. Jacobius, Arleen; Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;04/03/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30365, p31
Focuses on several developments concerning the bond market in the Far West region of the United States as of April 3, 1998. Includes the dispute over the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority's (MTA) initiative to bar the use of sales tax revenues to back new bonds for MTA's...