Bond calls & redemptions
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;4/10/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32854, p25
Several tables are presented that list statistics on mortgage bonds in the U.S., including municipal bond index, securities prices, and bond issue balances.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;03/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30607, p16
Presents the results of negotiated sales of bonds in the United States. Includes general obligation general purpose bonds in Alaska; Tax allocation bonds in California; Multi-family housing insured mortgage revenue bonds in Colorado.
- Results of competitive sales. Anderson, August; Cruz, Judy; Singh, Rita // Bond Buyer;03/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30607, p20
Presents the results of competitive sales of bonds in the United States. Includes Fairbanks North Star Borough's general obligation school bonds; Cupertino Union SD's general obligation bonds; Town of Glastonbury's general obligation bonds; Hermon-DeKalb Central School District's bonds.
- Rating changes. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;03/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30607, p19
Presents the ratings of different bond issues in the United States. Includes Butler County Hospital Authority's healthcare bonds; Gardena, California's certificates of participation; Honolulu, Hawaii's general obligation bonds; La Follette, Tennessee's electric revenue bonds.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34120, p1
The article lists competitive sales of several bonds including General Obligation Bond Anticipation Notes, First Mortgage Bonds and General Obligation Public Building Bonds of several U.S. states including Arkansas, Indiana, Iowa and Massachusetts, as of June 2014.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p36
Presents charts and graphs on the U.S. municipal bond markets for the week of March 22, 2004. Market indicators, such as municipal bond indexes; Tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Reoffering yields; Bond prices.
- Munis Unchanged in Light Post-Holiday Action. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/9/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33180, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bonds in the U.S. in September 2009. The municipal market was largely unaltered as participants came back from the three-day Labor Day weekend. The Chicago Board of Education will sell a deal of 547 million U.S. dollars largely composed of Build America...
- Baton Rouge, La., Hospital Selling $205M Mortgage Revenue Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p3
Reports on the Louisiana Public Facilities Authority's plan to issue mortgage revenue bonds for the Baton Rouge General Health Medical Center. Appointment of Citibank Global Markets as underwriter and Long Law Firm as bond counsel; Ratings assigned by Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32406, p29
Several charts are presented featuring the municipal bond index, municipal bond prices, reoffering yields, new-issue balances, and short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S.