Treasury auction to pay down $2.82B
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise $7B New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p2
Reports on the planned sale of a multibillion-dollar four-week discount bills by the U.S. Treasury Department on July 2004.
- Treasury 2-Years Go At 4.327% Yield. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;05/31/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31150, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's issuance of two-year notes with a 4.25 percent coupon at a 4.327 percent yield.
- Treasury 2-Year's Go at 6.204% Yield. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;08/24/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30961, p2
Provides information pertaining to the two-year notes issued by the United States Treasury.
- Treasury Sells Last Of One-Year Bills. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;02/28/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31086, p2
Reports that the high bid for the United States Department of the Treasury's one-year bills dropped to 4.240%.
- 1-YEAR T-BILLS AXED. Collins, Brian // National Mortgage News;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p5
Announces that the United States Treasury Department will stop issuing 52-week Treasury bills after February 2001. Need for the mortgage industry to adjust to the loss of a popular index for one-year adjustable rate mortgages; Enabling of investors to rollover their 52-week bills into other...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.035%, 0.060% High Rates. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;10/8/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33992, p1
The article offers information related to rates of the 91-day and 182-day discount treasury bills of the U.S. Treasury Department, which were lower as of October 8, 2013.
- Printing Timetable For Treasury Given. // Banking;Jun65, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p10
Provides information on the securities timetable of the United States Treasury Department in 1965. Procedure for the issuance of securities; Role of the Bureau of the Public Debt in the distribution of securities; Details on the issuance of treasury bill values.
- Treasury 30-Year Bonds Go at 3.224% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;8/15/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F331, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned 16 billion U.S. dollars of 30-year bonds with a 3 1/8 percent coupon at a 3.224 percent high yield with a price of 98.105640 on August 14, 2014 and mentions that the bonds are dated August 15, 2014 will mature on August 15, 2044.
- Treasury 2-Year Floaters Auctioned with High Margin of 0.069%. // Bond Buyer;6/26/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34133, p1
The article informs that the U.S. department of the Treasury has auctioned one-year 10-month floating rate notes with a high discount margin of 0.069 percent with the bid-to-cover ratio 4.43 and median discount margin 0.065 percent in June 2014.