LPFA issue likely to stay tax-exempt
- Midwest to Vote on Debt, Governors, and Taxes. Devitt, Caitlin; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/27/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33406, p1
The article reports on the launch of elections in Middle West in November 2010 to decide on the 2.16 billion-dollar worth of borrowing requests, spending and taxing measures, and to choose new governors. It highlights the bonding referendums issued by several U.S. states including Illinois, Ohio...
- KENN DUNCAN: COMMITMENT TO DANCE THROUGH CAMERA'S EYE. Laine, Barry // Advocate;10/28/86, Issue 458, p53
Reports on the death of photographer Kenn Duncan. Career history; Achievements.
- Kenneth William Duncan. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/28/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 99, p19
Presents an obituary for Kenneth William Duncan, a retail display and visual merchandising director and architect, who died on May 25, 1997.
- Louisiana Treasurer's Review of Loan Pool Nears Completion. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/22/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30545, p1
Focuses on the status of Louisiana State Treasurer Ken Duncan's review of a controversial blind loan pool. Details of the loan pool; Total worth of revenue bonds issued to fund the pool; Criticisms concerning the public purpose of the deal; Comment by James Parks, executive director of the...
- For God's sake, be quiet! Eastwood, Ken // Australian Geographic;Apr-Jun2003, Issue 70, p35
Encourages spiritual awakening for the Australian people. Implications of the use of modern technology; Relevance of being alone or going solo in the bush; Information on the spiritual awakening of photographer Ken Duncan.
- KEN DUNCAN'S AUSTRALIA. // Australian Geographic;Nov/Dec2015, Issue 129, p30
The article reports on renowned Australian photographer Ken Duncan's landmark collection of more than 130 images taken by the undisputed master of the panoramic format in Australia.
- Bankable loans. Jones, Martha // CA Magazine;Aug93, Vol. 126 Issue 7, p58
Discusses the Public Sector Accounting Statement of May 1993 issued by the Public Sector Accounting and Auditing Committee (PSAAC) of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA) which calls for the improvement of the accountability of government lending. Borrower concessions and...
- Government sources. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/20/94, Vol. 15 Issue 12, Commercial Lending Guide p12C
Lists government lending agencies in Indianapolis, Indiana. Includes Indiana Development Finance Authority; Indiana Statewide Certified Development Corp.; Indianapolis Regional Small Business Development Center; Trade Finance Program; Trade Show Assistance Program.
- Low-interest loans for small companies. // Entrepreneur;Dec1994, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p18
Reports on the availability of loans for West Virginia's small businesses through the state's Small Business Development Revolving Loan program. Program sponsor; Amount of loans offered; Eligibility requirements for the loans; Contact information.