Cook-chill Heats Up
- ROMAINE BATH. Bryant, Katherine // Restaurant Business;04/15/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p102
Features various food service ingredients. Inclusion of a recipe for Rio Grande Caesar Salad; Marzetti Croutons; Ventura Care-Free classic dressings; Desert Glory Naturesweet tomatoes; Aviko Spiritwood Ale Beer Flavored Fries; Ethical Specialty Healthy Heritage Honey; Tyson Lady Aster Crepes.
- Big production. Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;12/15/98, Vol. 97 Issue 24, p99
Argues that volume cooking equipment is a solution to labor shortage. Ability of the Cook-Chill system to increase productivity while reducing stress in the kitchen and delivering a consistent-quality product; Food Processing equipment; Food tubs for storage.
- BUYING GUIDE CESA MEMBERS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/3/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4775, pXXX
A directory for food service equipment providers in Great Britain is presented.
- WIN A HOTMIXPRO EASY WORTH MORE THAN Â£1,000. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/16/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4708, p58
The article presents a quiz related to HotmixPRO.
- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p118
Provides information on several food service equipment in the U.S. QuickChillers from Hobart; Organizer racks from Cambro; Ice and water dispensers from Follett Corporation.
- A MATTER OF PREFERENCE: GRIDDLES SIZZLE. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;10/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p102
Provides information on the use of griddles in cooking. Difference between grills, griddles and broilers; Types of food that can be cooked in griddles; Tips on the use of griddles; Comparison between gas and electric griddles.
- Saucepans. // Choice;Jul2008, p9
The article offers information on the upcoming issue of "Choice," about saucepans.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/26/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p80
Features products for the foodservice industry released in the U.S. as of August 2002. King & Prince Grillmaster Shrimp Skewers; Tumaro's Krispy Krunchy Puffs; Cambro's StoreSafe food rotation bulk labels.
- Refrigerated rails keep mise en place concept on track in kitchens. Bensky, Gary // Nation's Restaurant News;4/14/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 15, p18
Focuses on the importance of the refrigerated rail table in a working kitchen. Description of the Bloomington rail; Citation of amenities for the convenience of chefs; Production of consistently rapid food service.