- Contractor Finds New HMR Niche. // Food Management;Apr2000, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p18
Features the Epicurean Feast, a foodservice contractor based in Boston, Massachusetts with a link to an online grocer. Expansion of the prepared meal options; Focus of the operation on breakfast and lunch diners.
- Epicurean Feast focuses on B&I. // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p30
Reports on an interview with David Lanci, vice president for sales and marketing at American food service operator Epicurean Feast. Discussion on increase in sales; Names of major clients; Training for chefs.
- Making healthier choices. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p74
Reports on the healthful eating programs of American food service firm Epicurean Feast. Preference for wholesome natural foods over fat-free manufactured foods; Partnership with clients in developing fitness programs; Offer of tofu stir-fries and low-fat lentil vegetarian meatloaf; Promotions...
- The White Tablecloth Treatment. // Food Management;Jun2003, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p14
Epicurean Feast, the Maynard, Massachusetts-based foodservice management firm, has found a way to encourage its culinary items to build interest and business in its units. The idea is a promotion the company holds every month in each of its business dining units. The promo is a gamble in which...
- HOME MEALS: When will HMR finds its place in foodservice? // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p52
Focuses on the concept of home-meal replacement. Mixed views on its applicability to noncommercial foodservice; Examples of prepared meals served by Epicurean Feast.
- Why Audits Make Sense. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;10/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p49
This article looks at the implementation of internal pre-inspection safety audit in the U.S. food service industry. To maintain their objective eye, Maynard, Massachusetts-based Epicurean Feast personnel travel to neighboring districts to perform audits on their colleagues. This, management...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/3/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 40, p30
Reports on developments related to the foodservice industry in the U.S. Contracts awarded by officials at the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport to CA One Services Inc.; Plans of Sodexho USA to convert to trans-fat-free oil products at all of its foodservice operations nationwide; Contract...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/19/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p22
Reports on developments relating to food service and restaurant businesses in the U.S. as of January 19, 2004. US Airways' offering of meals from Wolfgang Puck Express; Deals signed by Guest Services Inc.; Selection of Aramark to manage foodservice for Scott & White Healthcare System based in...
- DOUG BRADLEY IN SPORTS/ENTERTAINMENT: Culinary director blends corporate plans, local needs. Wolson, Shelley // FoodService Director;3/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p86
Features Doug Bradley, Aramark's director of culinary standards in the Sports and Entertainment division. Job responsibilities of Bradley; Reason for venturing into the food service business; Strategy of Bradley in saving labor cost.