Hospital retains management
- Contractors Sustain Strong Growth. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p90
The article presents the highlights of the contract census related to the foodservice industry in the U.S. Overall, the 47 companies in the census grew 9.9 percent in 2007, totaling $30.8 billion in revenue. Both Sodexo and Compass Group reported double-digit growth, with Sodexo's revenue rising...
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p22
Presents news briefs related to food service in the U.S. as of August 15, 2003. Changes in the account management procedures of Metz & Associates; Appointment of George Chavel at Sodexho USA; List of food service contracts acquired by food service companies.
- AND LINKS WITH CONSORTA: Sodexho expands Instill deal. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p22
Reports the extension and expansion of the contract of Sodexho USA with Instill Corp. in August 2003. Services that Instill will provide to Sodexho as part of the contract; Advantage of the service to the Sodexho's business operations; Selection of Sodexho by Consorta Inc., a healthcare resource...
- SODEXO WINS Â£3M CONTRACT AT GREAT NORTH MUSEUM. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/15/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4577, p8
The article reports that Sodexo Inc. has been awarded a three-year contract worth Â£3m to provide conference, banqueting and visitor catering services at the Great North Museum: Hancock in Newcastle, England. Under the terms of the deal, the contract caterer's leisure and event catering arm,...
- Operators repackage offers to suit corporate diners' needs. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;6/28/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 26, p24
Focuses on America To Go, a company that provides online restaurant ordering for clients. Exclusive agreement between Sodexho USA and America To Go; Benefits of offered by America To Go; Repackaging of food service offers to meet the dining needs of their corporate customers; Terms of the agreement.
- Elevating the College Dining Experience Using Half the Space. // Food Management;Aug2012, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p32
The article announces that the foodservice program, Food on Demand, of Sodexo Inc. has received the Best Concept Award from the journal for management.
- Sodexo loses Gloucestershire schools deal to Edwards & Ward. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/15/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 4560, p6
The article reports on the anger felt by contract caterer Sodexo after losing the school meals contract in Gloucestershire, England, to independent caterer Edwards & Ward Ltd. It states that Sodexo lost the contract after claiming that it was impossible to comply with the council's contractual...
- Sodexo Unveils New Brand Identity. // Hospitality Ireland;Feb2008, Issue 44, p73
The article reports on a new brand identity launched by caterer Sodexho Alliance, which incorporates Sodexho Ireland. The firm, which will now be called Sodexo, will deploy a more contemporary visual identity across the 29,000 sites where the firm operates worldwide. The decision is aimed at...
- Sodexo slams 'flawed' tender. Kanter, Jake // Supply Management;8/27/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p12
The article reports on the alleged violations by the Guam government in a food service management contract with Sodexo Inc. They protests on a letter to the Guam Public School System (GPSS) that the bidding was more favorable to the current supplier, King's Restaurant LLC. Sodexo says that GPSS...