SFM techs the initiative
- Using the Internet to find a job. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Nov2002, pN.PAG
Reports on the rate of Internet use to find a job between January 2001 and September 2001 in the U.S. Number of individuals who reported using the Internet to search for a job; Race with the low rate of Internet use for job search; Information on the persons who are most likely to use the...
- Job-search methods on-line. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Nov2002, pN.PAG
Focuses on the most common online job-search methods used by workers in the U.S. in 2001. Percentage of workers that read online advertising and job listings; Least common methods used by workers.
- Making the most of your online job search. // Asian Pacific Post;7/3/2008, p18
The article offers tips for doing online job search.
- Finding the Quality Work You Want On the Web. Hutchins, Greg // Quality Progress;Jan2001, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p146
Provides tips for job hunting with the use of the Internet. Significance of knowing the policy statement of a company; Description of an on-line resume; Characterization of the tree types of job sites; Comparison between the traditional and online job hunting.
- EGO-SURFING IS GOOD FOR YOU. // New Zealand Management;Jul2010, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p8
The article offers tips on how job seekers can monitor their online presence.
- Prison foodservice officials weigh tight budgets, crew safety. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;9/5/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 36, p8
Highlights the annual conference of the American Correctional Food Service Association in Savannah, Georgia. Discussion of directors on the shrinking budget and security issues; Creation of ways to maintain cost-effectiveness; Importance of food service and decent health care for inmates.
- (WORKFORCE) Upcoming Free Webinar Aims to Help Job Seekers Land Government Jobs. // Aging News Alert;7/10/2009, p12
The article offers information on the free federal jobs web-based seminar by the AARP and the Partnership for Public Service to be held on July 14, 2009.
- SUNY Ulster Grad and author on job search marketing. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/21/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p19
The article offers information on the workshops presented by David Dirks, author and State University of New York (SUNY) Ulster graduate, on job search marketing to be held at the Vanderlyn Hall Student Lounge of SUNY Ulster on September 23, 2009.
- Lookin' for a Job in the City? Event Might Help. Chambers, Heather // San Diego Business Journal;3/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p16
The article offers information on the "Systematic Job Search" conference by Grossmont College Career Center to be held on March 12, 2009 in San Diego, California.