Cashless is the key
- How to make FSAs work for you. Sweeney, Kevin // Employee Benefit News;6/15/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p39
Presents information on Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) in the U.S. Increase in employee enrollment in FSA; Way to eliminate any confusion over what services are covered; Compliance concerns; Use of debit cards for FSA-eligible expenditures.
- School Lunch Programs See Less Green. Boyer, Meghan // ATM & Debit News;11/15/2007, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p1
The article discusses how the growing popularity of debit and credit payment facilities for lunch purchases in school are boosting the U.S. cafeteria business in 2007. This development decreased the need for lunchroom staff to handle cash resulting to increased line speed and increased sales. It...
- AdvanceMe Adds Comparative Data To Merchant Statements. // CardLine;1/22/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p40
The article reports on the comparative data added by AdvanceMe Inc. to its statements to enable merchants equate their monthly card sales in the U.S. in 2010. The new peer group data equates the card activity of the merchant with that of the same retailers basing on population size, region and...
- 9 Tips to Increase Your Online Conversions & Sales. SHANNON, ELLEN // Multichannel Merchant (Access Intelligence LLC d/b/a PBI Media, ;Jun2015, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p34
The article offers tips to increase the online conversions and sales of retailers. It suggests to test promotions and offers carefully, assuring to test and isolate each variable to roll out successfully. It recommends to look at alternative payment selections, in addition to debit and credit...
- Merchant Pays Whether Debit Or Credit Is Used. Bond Emrich, Anne // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/1/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p9
Focuses on the impact of credit and debit cards on business and consumers. PIN-based transactions.
- Asia seen as attractive despite crisis. Bloom, Jennifer Kingson // American Banker;6/22/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 117, p18
Focuses on card companies' enthusiasm to do business with debit and credit cards in the Asia despite that country's financial crisis. Views from Visa International, MasterCard International and American Express Company to countries in this region; Comments made by Andre Sekulik, deputy...
- Card briefs. // American Banker;2/24/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 36, p17
Reports on credit and debit card developments in the United States as of February 24, 1997. Includes transactions processed by Electronic Payment Services Inc.'s MAC network in 1996; Small Business KeyMoney Card debit card from Keycorp; NCR Corp.'s self-service machine for supermarket checkout.
- Card briefs. Meece, Mickey // American Banker;3/21/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 55, p14
Presents news briefs on various credit card issues in the United States. Visa International's Interlink to add Asia-Pacific banks; Capital One Services Incorporated to launch an operations center in Dallas, Texas; Ideon Group Incorporated's insider trading claims case; Demand for risk managers...
- Card briefs. // American Banker;8/26/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 164, p16
Reports on developments in credit and debit cards in the United States as of August 26, 1997. Demand for Standard Register Co.'s prepaid telephone cards; First USA's promotion of five executives to executive vice president; First Data Corp.'s license agreement with Pegasystems Inc.; James...